DVC tour at parks

MSUmom

MSU mom
Does anyone know if they are still doing the DVC tours? And if so, are they still offering Gift Cards? for going.

No gift cards...you can set up to see rooms at different resorts, They are giving a picture,

I got an email to schedule one at the end of the week when I’ll be there for a few days. Hoping I can fit it in because I really want one of those cute prints!

We got a phone call while at BCV to tour a two bedroom villa at BCV. We were staying in a one bedroom, plus we have no intention of ever buying any more points. We're done buying.

From what I have been told DVC has completely Re Imagined the DVC tour/buying process.

We got a phone call while at BCV to tour a two bedroom villa at BCV. We were staying in a one bedroom, plus we have no intention of ever buying any more points. We're done buying.

We got an invite to view the Grand Villa at Riviera while we were here in a 1 bedroom last month.

At SSR preview center they have a 2 bedroom CCV and a 3 bedroom GV SSR set up. What happened to the RIV 2 bedroom lock off that was set up there? They are not listing a room number for the SSR GV so I assume it is set up at the preview center.
I'm wondering if the Riviera 2 bedroom lock-off is still available to visit or not. When I went this summer, it only listed the 2 bedroom lock-off for open houses, but I also got to view the tower studio and grand villa.

My husband toured the cabins and 2br @ CCV on 9/30 while my daughters and I were monorail/resort hopping- side note, Enchanted Rose was great!
He got 2 prints. I think they were the same. I gave one to each of my daughters.

No gift cards...you can set up to see rooms at different resorts, They are giving a picture,

I got an email to schedule one at the end of the week when I’ll be there for a few days. Hoping I can fit it in because I really want one of those cute prints!
You can just pick up the print at BWV, BLT, CCV, AKV Kidani, BCV, PVB, VGF, or of course, DRR :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter