****** question

I would be careful providing your DVC login information. While it says it doesn't store it, the way they pass them in code is suboptimal and even on a secure connection it would be easily captured.

I have used it in the past and really like it. I like that it gives you the history of when the room was and wasn't available. I used it even more before the member site gave availability like it does now. I find it useful.

With any of these third-party apps, I would always caution you about inputting information like your personal and for-real DVC login data (or any login data for another system). I'll note that using a Google or Facebook Connect login is somewhat different, as that uses a known protocol and there is no pop for the app to swipe that data.

The site and app claim not to store your DVC login, but you have to trust the totally anonymous maker of the app on that. Who also says the data shown could be wrong or completely made up! Now, make your own decision here, but that's not confidence-inspiring.

I hate asking for those credentials. The problem is that if I say, "What is the third word on the second paragraph of the membership rules and regulations", then people would gladly share that publicly. Ideally, I'd just share the availability info with everyone. Non-members love seeing this stuff.

PS: I built ******.

Last edited:
I LOVE the app. For owners, a quick and easy way to rent out your points. For renters, a great way to rent points as renters can set up alerts when something becomes available, then an owners can accept the renter’s offer.

I used it to get a room just last week. I really like the website!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter