DVD at BW

I noticed on the website that BW includes DVD or VCR in room lists. Has anyone been there recently and can tell me which is accurate? We'll be there in a couple weeks and I'd like to know which format to drag along...... :confused3

We stayed in a 2bdrm in April. It had a combo VHS/DVD player in the living room.

We are staying at OKW in Sept and I was searching the boards for an answer to the question if there are DVD players at OKW...Hope someone can help!

Thanks!

Fausz4

disney junky said:
I noticed on the website that BW includes DVD or VCR in room lists. Has anyone been there recently and can tell me which is accurate? We'll be there in a couple weeks and I'd like to know which format to drag along...... :confused3

I was there at the end of April. The one and two bedroom villas have a vcr/dvd player combination machine in the Living Room. You can bring your own dvds/video tapes or rent them for free at community hall.

Hope this helps!

Mar' <TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>DIS Boards DVC</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I was hoping not to have to drag one with us - since my MIL has a DVD mounted in her van....although I might bring one for the bedroom...hmmm.

Thanks again!

Fausz4

fausz4 said:
We are staying at OKW in Sept and I was searching the boards for an answer to the question if there are DVD players at OKW...Hope someone can help!

Thanks!

Fausz4

OKW is DVD only

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter