Early 2000s Online Disney Game

Hi! I've been searching the internet for over an hour now and I can't find anything. I have this really vague memory from when I was a little kid of playing an online Disney game. I thought it was similar to Toontown in that you had to download it and pay for it, but I may be wrong, it may have been a browser game... I think it had like a map and you could go to different spots in the game, and I think you could play minigames and earn prizes?? These memories are sooo vague cause I was so little but I know it existed!! The strongest memory to me is that I know Chip and Dale were involved somehow, and I think each spot on the map had different Disney characters? I know it was from the early 2000s, maybe even late 90s? I can't find the name of it anywhere and it's driving me nuts! Someone please tell me you know what i'm talking about!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!