Early Character Meal Buses?

monzmom

Mouseketeer
Hi all! During our January trip, I've got a couple early PSs for character meals in various locations (8:05 at the Crysal Palace and 8:30 AM at Cindys). Are the early character meal buses still running? Or, would it be best to just take a taxi to ensure we make the PS? TIA! DU

We had an early character breakfast at 7:30 at Chef Mickey's this summer. We had to drive our car over there because we were told that the transportation wouldn't be running until after 8:00. I think you would have to use your best judgement. Have a wonderful time. I wish I was leaving as soon as you are :mad: :D

Character Breakfast busses are still running. They run every 15 mins from 7:00am - 8:00am. (Note that the bus may not be at your particular stop at that particular time... might be a little bit later)

You'll want to verify with the driver that you get on the right breakfast bus... there is one for each area. They will take you directly where you are going. Just understand they might have to make other stops as well. However, they can get you to your reservations quickly.

Chip 'n Dale Express- these busses, do they only run to the parks or do they go the the various resorts to or even go the the ttc so you can get where you need to go. Last summer, we were told that we had to find a way to our character breakfast. Please let me know, I plan on doing a lot of them this summer coming up.

Originally posted by sm4987
Chip 'n Dale Express- these busses, do they only run to the parks or do they go the the various resorts to or even go the the ttc so you can get where you need to go. Last summer, we were told that we had to find a way to our character breakfast. Please let me know, I plan on doing a lot of them this summer coming up.

They will take you anywhere you need to go (within thier area) for your Disney Breakfast. Just let the driver know where you are going, and either they will take you, or tell you which CB bus to catch.

For example... I was the 7:15 Port Orleans -> Studios Character Breakfast bus the other day. I could take guests to the Studios, Swan, Dolphin, Yacht, Beach, Boardwalk, or possibly Coronado.

Epcot CB busses go to Epcot, Port Orleans, and Old Key West.

Magic Kingdom CB busses go to Contemporary, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Wilderness Lodge, Fort Wilderness, and the MK.

Animal Kingdom CB busses go to Coronado, AK Lodge, and AK park.

I didn't know about this and we just got back from our third DW trip in 3 years!! The things you learn from this website!! I'd seen those buses but didn't know what they were. Now I know next time to use them. How do you go about it? I didn't see any of them at the AKL while we were there. Do you have to call a special number?

Originally posted by DW mouser
I didn't know about this and we just got back from our third DW trip in 3 years!! The things you learn from this website!! I'd seen those buses but didn't know what they were. Now I know next time to use them. How do you go about it? I didn't see any of them at the AKL while we were there. Do you have to call a special number?

You don't need to call any special number... they run automatically every 15 or so minutes.

It's driver discretion whether they put "CHARACTER BREAKFAST" up on the destination sign, or whether they put what area they're going to. (ie: "MAGIC KINGDOM")

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter