early check in at BWV? seperate check in?

Deesknee

<font color=blue>When we were kids (long time ago)
I just got a studio for my Dad (waitlist came thru). It is only for 1 night. Long story, but we're doing a combined Thanksgiving & Christmas. Dinner at LTT at 4:10. Any chance my Dad will be able to check in around 2:30 - 3:00 before we head over for dinner? I know check in isn't until 4:00. I was just wondering if anyone has had any luck checking in early?

Also, did I hear once there is a seperate check-in desk at this resort for dvc members staying on points?

Thanks for all/any help.

Check in is all in the same place, no seperate check in Inn vs Villas...

You can pre-register anytime (after about 7am) they will give you a room if they have one avalaible. Official check in time is after 4 but that does not mean that a room will not be avalaible sooner. Chances are you can get in earlier, but it all depends on if the hotel was sold out the night before, how early people checking out leave and how fast the housekeepers clean the room.

If the room is not ready yet when you check in early, they will give you your room cards so that you can use them to charge your purchases. They will also give you a card with the resort's phone number, just call back later in the afternoon and if your room is ready, they will tell you the room number and then you can use your same cards to access your room. No need to stop at the desk again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter