Early entry and key card at Volcano Bay

AllyElly

Mouseketeer
I have a question about getting early entry at Volcano Bay. We are going to Florida this summer, my husband and daughter are going to Volcano Bay one day and Universal the next, staying at Royal Pacific. My older son wants to go to Volcano Bay, but wants to go to Disney with me and my youngest son when the other two are at Universal.

When booking the Royal Pacific room do I need to put my older son on the reservation so he has a key card to get in for early entry or would they just check my husbands? If not I would just leave him off the reservation to not incur the extra person charge since he is not actually sleeping in the room (he’ll be in the Disney room with me).

I have a question about getting early entry at Volcano Bay. We are going to Florida this summer, my husband and daughter are going to Volcano Bay one day and Universal the next, staying at Royal Pacific. My older son wants to go to Volcano Bay, but wants to go to Disney with me and my youngest son when the other two are at Universal.

When booking the Royal Pacific room do I need to put my older son on the reservation so he has a key card to get in for early entry or would they just check my husbands? If not I would just leave him off the reservation to not incur the extra person charge since he is not actually sleeping in the room (he’ll be in the Disney room with me).
How old are the children? The extra adult fee is for over age 18, so if one of them is under that you would be OK. I think everyone would need a room key card, but usually go solo so not positive on that. They don't check ID's just the room key resort and dates of stay.

Yes, he will need his own room key to take advantage of EE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!