Early March trip at All Star Movies - Great Stay!

lucky978

Mouseketeer
If you are looking for a value priced resort - do not overlook All Star Movies. We stayed there 3/7-3/12 and were very pleased with everything at the resort. Rooms were clean and well set up (we requested adjoining rooms and were sooo happy to get them!). Housekeeping was great. We were in the Mighty Duck building 2 so we used the All Star Music buses for the most part (was just a quick walk to the room).

We only ate in the food court once (lunch) and everything was great. We swam at both pools. Lots of fun activities for the kids at the big pool during the day.

Only complaint was the very long wait and slow service at the pool bar (near the main pool). Drinks were very good - just took forever!

Just thought I'd write the quick review for anyone who may be interested!

We were there at the same time :) we were in the toy story building. We only swam at one pool.. we had a preferred room .. next time i think ill just save the money on the preferred room. I think all the toy story rooms are preferred they are next to the main bulding so you are close to everything. But we were on the third story at the end next to the stairs. That was not so convenient... great stay though i would pick an All Stars again.

Our family of three stayed there 3/2 - 3/9 in the Toy Story area and were very happy with our stay. Was nice to have remodeled rooms (kudos to the team that handled the redesign; great use of space). Spent a few days in the main pool. Rooms were quieter than I thought they would be based on reviews; would hear occasional toilet flushes but absolutely no voices/ TV noise etc from other rooms. Can’t speak to buses as we had our own car; was easy in/ out for parking. Our only callout was weak water pressure from the showers.

I've stayed in the Toy Story building before, too and loved it! I agree - there was a LOT of storage space! I don't remember hearing anyone from outside or the other rooms so it was very quiet. And the bigger beds were great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!