Early Race Registration for DVC Members

MeridaMonkey

Mouseketeer
I'm a new DVC member and I'm planning on taking advantage of the early race registration for the Princess Half Marathon weekend. How does early registration work?

I realize this year will likely be a little difference since registration isn't going through Active anymore, but will I want to go to the RunDisney race webpage to register?

Or should I start on the DVC website?

Thanks!!!

I'm a new DVC member and I'm planning on taking advantage of the early race registration for the Princess Half Marathon weekend. How does early registration work?

I realize this year will likely be a little difference since registration isn't going through Active anymore, but will I want to go to the RunDisney race webpage to register?

Or should I start on the DVC website?

Thanks!!!
We aren’t really sure how this years will work with the new registration process. In the past you would start from DVC member page I believe and click the runDisney link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter