• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Early start

Jordan's MOM

DIS Veteran
With shorter hours and no EE I wondered what time buses will start running from the resorts in the morning. I think most of the parks open at 9:00am while we are there. Do we need to try to catch that first bus? We have a 8:00 breakfast Ps at a 9:00 opening park. Will we need to drive? Thanks a lot for your answers!

Jordan's mom

Buses begin running to the parks about 45 minutes prior to official park opening time. However, they also run a few buses earlier, beginning at about 7:15, for guests with a breakfast reservation. These buses are marked "Character Breakfast". Have your PS confirmation with you at the turnstiles and you will be admitted to the park in time to make your PS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter