Easter Sunday Dining Suggestions?

vwlfan

DIS Veteran
Taking DD, SIL their two daughters, 4 and 7 this Easter. Can anyone suggest a nice place to dine that day? Not looking fora 3 hour meals with little ones but would like something we all might like. Thanks.

Bumping this. Im curious myself on everyone's suggestions. We currently have a reservation at Narcoossee's on Easter Sunday (resort day for us).

We went to church at the contemporary then had brunch at Boma. It was amazing and i would highly recommend it!

Now with DS being accepted into the CP for spring (YAY!) we're thinking about Easter in Florida. I looked at Cape May Cafe and in the past we've had holiday brunch there. I can't get any times to show for afternoon- assuming they haven't loaded those times yet. I hope they still do the brunch buffet for holidays.

The Sunday brunch at Narcoosee's and California Grill look nice and I've read on more than 1 occassion that children are commonly brought there. We have one scheduled for Christmas Eve with our 3 kids with dinner at Citrico's later in the evening.

But if kids aren't good with sitting at a restaurant that is on the quieter side, one of the buffets might be a better choice. Cape May Cafe for brunch or dinner are both great. If you will be near AKL you can say the same for Boma. I you want a place the adults will think has good food I would avoid Chef Mickey's. It does have great character interaction though.

The only meal that will take 3 hours on property is probably V&A

We currently have Narcoossee's booked for Easter dinner. I would prefer a brunch just to get it out of the way so we can spend the rest of the day poolside. I don't see brunch available for Narcoossee's after January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter