Easter Week in San Diego Parks or go in March? Help, please!

Luv2Go

Earning My Ears
Have been to WDW many times but need advice on first trip to DL. This is our first time to CA and want to spend roughly two weeks plus out there - sometime in DL and sometime in San Diego, but when? This year we can really go at anytime. That being said, my DD is in preschool and if we left on the Thursday prior to Good Friday, she'd only miss a week of "preschool" -- don't think it will keep her out of med school...but who knows. I was wondering how "crowded" Legoland - SeaWorld, etc. would be the week following Easter Sunday versus the crowds and the weather if we went sometime in March? Looking for some advice from those that know.....
thanks alot!

Everything you read here and elsewhere says that mid March thru late April will be busier because of Spring Break. Late March thru the 3rd week of April will the busiest of that time. I'd think around Easter would be really crowded with spring breakers and the holiday.
Of course, if you go in early March (like we are) you have a higher chance of rain. We're just taking rain ponchos and crossing fingers we won't need them!

We did Universal Studios, Disneyland & Seaworld the week after Easter last year. It was crowded at Disneyland, but we were able to do everything that we wanted to do. We stayed there until midnight every night. There were a lot of people at Seaworld too, but it didn't seem that bad to me. We had only one rainy day. Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter