Eat at Home 3!

I don’t have a full week plan but I am WFH all week (paving the parking lot at work) so I can dig through the freezer and find something for later in the week.

Sunday - manicotti, salad, and rustic Italian bread.
Monday - tacos
Tuesday- orange chicken, rice, and broccoli
Wednesday- baked chicken, asparagus, and scalloped potatoes

Monday- Chicken cutlets (of course)
Tuesday- Ravioli and sauce
Wednesday- Marinated london broil
Thursday- Teriyaki tacos

Clearly I haven't thought out sides yet. And we all know these are subject to be moved around. I find planning 4 meals is working for us with leftovers or working in an easy night (frozen pizza or take out rarely). Seems to be enough planning to have an idea on hand, but not wasting food. Still working on the right balance but we are doing pretty well this year so far.

Monday- Chicken cutlets (of course)
Tuesday- Ravioli and sauce
Wednesday- Marinated london broil
Thursday- Teriyaki tacos

Clearly I haven't thought out sides yet. And we all know these are subject to be moved around. I find planning 4 meals is working for us with leftovers or working in an easy night (frozen pizza or take out rarely). Seems to be enough planning to have an idea on hand, but not wasting food. Still working on the right balance but we are doing pretty well this year so far.
4 nights planning works well for me too. I also tend to move things around and decide on sides last minute.

Monday. Corned beef sandwiches
Tuesday. Breakfast for dinner. I made a ham and it’s the only way DH will eat it.
Wednesday leftovers or shrimp and asparagus.
Thursday. Hamburgers or chicken thighs
Friday. DH and DS are going out of town so DD and I will probably go out. Possibly Carrabbas. Not my favorite but DD loves it and DH can’t have pasta.

Tonight- pasta with homemade spicy tomato cream sauce
Tomorrow- cashew chicken and zucchini, rice
Tuesday- chicken parm, angel hair parmesan, salad
Wednesday- I'm going out with a friend- spicy Thai fried rice (from TJs) for the fam
Thursday- breaded shrimp, salad, and some type of starch
Friday- pizza, salad

I'm so mad at myself. I thought I had chicken thighs in the freezer. Zip zilch. I said I'll run to Golden Chick to get some roasted chicken to go with my okra n tomatoes, baked beans and mac n cheese. That 8 piece just chicken was $21.99 over $23 after taxes. When did 8 pieces of roasted chicken start costing over $20?
SMH! I got got but it won't happen again.

Mon - leftovers
Tuesday - chicken spaghetti
Wednesday - leftovers
Thurs, Fri, Saturday - out of town

Busy weekend so I didn’t post yesterday.

Sunday - chicken fried rice
Monday - Brie and apple stuffed chicken breast with roasted asparagus and scalped potatoes
Tuesday - turkey burgers with pasta salad and cut up fruit
Wednesday - pasta with meatballs, garlic bread and salad
Thursday - coconut shrimp, rice, and peas.
Friday - chicken fingers and fries

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter