Eating before MNSSHP

Ladygator

Mouseketeer
I keep reading confilicting posts regarding getting into the MK to eat prior to MNSSHP. We have a PS on 10/14 at 5:20 for the CP. We are not planning on using a day on our hoppers and were going to arrive at the MK in time for our PS. I want to make sure we will be able to enter the MK for our PS with only our MNSSHP tickets. With so many conflicting stories I don't know what to believe. Some say you must eat at LTT to get in before 7pm, etc. Anyone know who I can contact to get the official answer to this question?

I don't know who you would contact, but we have gone the past 2 years and have entered between 4:30-5:00 and no one ever asked if we had reservations for dinner or anything. There seemed to be a lot of people already there. They rode rides and walked around the park. I plan on doing the same thing this year. I will arrive about 4:30 or so for my 5:20 LTT reservation. I don't know if this helps, but at least it's first hand experience.

This is our first time attending MNSSHP - we will be there on Oct 14 and have a PS at LTT!!!

We've done MVMCP three times, and twice we've gotten in early with just the party ticket. I know things can change from year to year though.

When I made my PS, I was told I would only need to present my Party ticket.

Thank you both for your replies. I feel better after reading about your experiences. Hopefully, we won't have any problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter