Eating counter service before MVMCP?

jmet

Mouseketeer
Since we only have one full day for MK this trip (plus our MVMCP tickets), we want to make the most of our time there before the party starts, so we plan to enter MK at 4:00 p.m. and then try to grab a quick, (early), counter service dinner. My question is how is Cosmic Rays around that time? I read on another thread that is gets really busy between the closing/reopening for the party, but I'm hoping we can beat the crowds. Is this a good plan or should we rethink that?
I would appreciate any thoughts -THANKS!
Jamie:D

Do you have an AP or an unlimited stay type of pass to be able to get into the park early?

I'm not sure what your plans are, but I would suggest eating a nice, late lunch before coming into the park. Then you could maximize your park time while you're there, and snack later!

Actually, word is they are admitting MVMCP guests as early as 4:00 p.m. on the party ticket alone! At least I have heard this from several different sources, including here on the Dis quite a few times, so I hoping that's true. I have considered doing a late lunch somewhere too before we come in (and we may end up doing that), but the current plan is to have a late b-fast that morning at 1900 PF after we sleep in and then go on to resort hop before heading in to MK for the party. So, it would also work to eat a light b-fast and then have a late lunch right before we go, but that seems to be a "down" time as far as being between lunch and dinner so finding a place serving at that time might be trickier...which is why I finally settled on Cosmic Rays - how busy do you think that would be at 4:30 ish?
Thanks again for your thoughts!
Jamie

Our plan is to go Tuesday, Nov. 30th - it'll be our first time, can't wait!!!
Jamie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter