• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eisner facing increasing calls to improve performance

Will Eisner:

• Improve quality and service to the parks and hotels

• not improve quality and service to the parks and hotels

Results are only viewable after voting.

manning

Just for that I have requested it
several members of the Board of Directors of Disney world are telling Eisner to "improve Disney's faltering performance and better plan for the future."

Eisner will not improve quality and service in the parks!!! That would take money he wont spend. He will siphon money away from the theme parks/resorts and use it to prop up the bad decisions he has made in other parts of the company. He is content to get by on the decaded of good will the comapny has.

I WANT MY VOTE BACK!?!?! I voted without reading the question fully!

ARGH!

B U M P!!

Come on guys. This deserves to spend at least a little time on the top!!

(remember:

Vote early - Vote often

It's the Chicago way!!!):bounce:

I voted 3 times, I'm spreading Graf and corruption ot Portland.

ME will not be pumping money into the parks. The parks are (more than likely) the only true money maker (other than pooh merchandise):) .

As seen in other articles ABC has been making lots of mistakes. ME will use all he can to get the TV market back to save face. IMHO:(

Sir Baron, the driver's seat is yours until that great day when we no longer need to worry about the future of The Mouse.

AV that day cant start until the departure or eisner. As long as eisner is at the top the parks will be the cash cow for all his other failed endeavors.

Well, at least the Angels are doing good for a change this year.

Does anyone know how that is affecting the size of the crowds at the games? Is there hope for this to be a profit?

Disney is now too big and as BOB O says, the parks will be the suffering "cash cow". Getting into Sports, network Television, etc was probably all a big mistake. Disney should have stuck with what it did best--movies and the theme parks.

Well--he'd have been sorry too. Heck--they have their own Channel (albeit now a pathetic shell of it's former self). Why a whole network??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter