"Electric Ice Cubes"?

Very cool! They are plastic/acrylic cubes that have a colored light inside so that when they are in a drink it appears to glow. You can get these at quite a few restaurants, Sci Fi and 50's for sure, and also at Fantasmic. I think they added $3-4 on to the cost of the drinks. You can reuse them as you can tap them on and off. We still have ours from about 2 years ago.

Are they like frozen or something, do they function as ice cubes, or is it just a cool looking drink decoration?
Anyone got a pic of what these things look like?
Seems to be pretty cool (no pun intended), and a lot of fun for the kids.

They aren't frozen, the are just for the decoration. I don't have a picture, but they are shaped like a small cube. I know there are web sites where you can purchase them. I know this because during a trip two years ago DD (with autism) fell in love with hers and carried it everywhere with her during that trip. We got about three of them that trip and they lasted about two weeks (with almost constant use). After that, I went on a mad search for them.

They come in a wide range of colors and some just tap on/off. Others will blink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter