Embarkation day Chops deal?

king kamehameha

Poly Beach Comber
Hello, I have read Conflicting reports about 1/2 price deals at Chops and 150 Central Park on the first day of the cruise. We will be on Oasis. Does anyone know for sure? Thanks!!

I haven't seen 1/2 price. We booked 3 restaurants for $85 when we boarded. Not sure if that was a great price but we got a 4th free from our TA and it was just my daughter and me and they didn't charge her or charged very little. Overall I thought it was well worth it. I have heard that if you check the website they'll have discounts there - maybe 20% off? We loved both Chops and 150 Central Park was great.

We were offered the 3 for $75 deal with a 4th free, but we didn't do it.
Didn't see a Chops deal alone.
Not on Oasis though.

We booked the "First Night Done Right" package before we boarded. It was 2 people, $15 per person and you'd pick the restaurant when you got onboard. Before we left I had read some stuff that they hesitated about letting you pick Chops, but when I did it that's what they mentioned.
This was on the Oasis, just this month.

technically, FNDR they choose the restaurant for you and you do not find out when and where until boarding. most people have had success changing that if wanted.

the 50% off deals are a loyalty perk for Diamond+: can only be used the first 2 nights and are by one get one free each night( usually works out to about half price)

then there are the dining packages which can be used any night. those can be anywhere from 20-35% off

If you book through AAA, you get a specialty restaurant reservation for 2 for free.

We were on Oasis two weeks ago, and while I don't remember a Chops deal on embarkation day, they were offering a Chops lunch special for our last day at sea. I don't recall the exact price, but it was discounted for sure.

You do? I booked several through AAA and never got one. Just booked a cruise in Feb. for next year.
Yes we got back on Sunday and had a bottle of champagne in our room and ate complimentary at Park 150 (We had 2 rooms, and all 4 of us ate free).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter