End of March/First week of April- anyone else?

This will be our first time staying there, super excited!

Well judging by the fact that it's just you and I in this thread, maybe crowds will be light ;) :laughing:

This will be our first time staying there, super excited!

Well judging by the fact that it's just you and I in this thread, maybe crowds will be light ;) :laughing:
I am actually extremely nervous about the crowds. It is not what we have ever really experienced. I am afraid my family is going to be miserable.

We usually go the week of President's Day and it's been a madhouse the last couple years with kids on break and the Princess Marathon, last year was especially bad because for some reason a lot of the headliner rides had closures so it was a mess. I'm not sure how comparable March will be for that. I know there are a lot of Spring Break's but I'm hoping for the best. We always do rope drop and are able to ride our favorites multiple times and then go back to the hotel after lunch and come back in the evenings. Just have to bring your patience and be prepared to be flexible. I feel like after last years February trip I've prepared myself for the worst lol

We were unable to get Slinky Dog FP for our HS day so I'm hoping we will get to ride it somehow.

I got a PPO breakfast at Garden Grill for Epcot and will be doing EMM at the Magic Kingdom. Tacked on an extra $500 onto our trip, but I believe it will be worth it.

We are! I just booked Beach Club for 3/29/20-4/4/20 today! We have stayed at a variety of values, mods, and deluxe resorts before, but we've never stayed at Beach Club. We're really excited to try this resort! This will be a spring break trip for my family...DS #1 will be a senior in high school, and DS #2 will be a freshman. It's sort of bittersweet...this might be the last WDW trip for a bit, as we assume that once kid #1 goes to college, the likelihood of high school and college spring breaks aligning will be slim to none.

Originally, the kids were supposed to go with their high school band, and we were planning on staying with both sets of grandparents on property to watch them perform. We discovered that the band kids stayed off property, and our boys could not stay with us and still perform with the band. When both boys learned they couldn't stay with us and still march with the band, they decided to skip the band trip and that's when we decided to make it a "no-band-just-family" trip. Both sets of grandparents bailed out when they found out they wouldn't see both boys marching. While we're sad not to have three generations on the trip, we know we'll have a great time as a family of four!

Like some previous posters, I'm a little worried about the crowds. We've been to WDW many times, but never during spring break. Regular spring break crowds paired with SWGE might make things crazy. But, we're willing to brave the crowds to have one last family trip in our happy place before DS heads to college! :love:

Going 3/29-4/5 . Booked at BLT for now hoping to get VGF at 7 months. Whatever as long as I'm on property I'm happy!!! Always go around this time every year but have been so many times the crowds don't bother us. We hang out at the resort most of the day and enjoy the pool then head to the parks in the late afternoon and evening. It works for us. Hope everyone has a wonderful time!

Going 3/29-4/5 . Booked at BLT for now hoping to get VGF at 7 months. Whatever as long as I'm on property I'm happy!!! Always go around this time every year but have been so many times the crowds don't bother us. We hang out at the resort most of the day and enjoy the pool then head to the parks in the late afternoon and evening. It works for us. Hope everyone has a wonderful time!
My husband and I will be there as well on the same days( we leave a day earlier) at BLT for his 50th birthday. So excited. 😀

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!