Entertainment Book Worth it for SD Natural History Museum and maritime

brymolmom

DIS Veteran
Hi-

For our trip coming up very quickly now...I had been hoping that the SD tourism site would put new coupons up for the Natural History Museum (last ones only went thru 3/26 or so and we're going 4/24- 4/25). I am finding that the Entertainment Book has 50% off of Nat History Museum and free adult Maritime, but I'm not sure if it would be worth buying it for $20 - I don't think it works out if it is a single coupon for each, but if it was on up to 4 people (2 adults 2 kids in my family) - it might be worth it. Can someone who has it tell me how many coupons (or people) the coupons in the Ent. Book has for these attractions?

We're doing Sea World too but planning on using the Southwest discount, so I THINK I'm all set there.

I guess another question would be does anyone have these coupons available that they would be willing to share? I've got a bunch of unused Entertainment coupon for the Rochester NY version that I could swap you! :rotfl:

Thanks for any info...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter