Entertainment Card?

The entertainment card comes with the purchase of the Entertainment Book sold in many cities. I believe the url to purchase one onsite is entertainment.com. You can book your hotel before purchasing the Entertainment Book, but must have the card with you when you check in. The current book expires in November, so keep that in mind if your trip is after that date. Just wait to get the new book. If this book is offered in your city, you do not have to purchase the Orlando book for the hotel discount.

The Loews First program will not land you a discount on a hotel room but will get you an upgrade when available. I just came back yesterday from the HRH. I booked a pool view room at $129ish/night and was upgraded to their Club Level at no charge. I sent a fax about five days before our trip requesting the complimentary upgrade. Guests on the Club Level enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast (bagels, donuts, croissants, yogurt, fruit, cereal, coffee, tea, juice) every morning. From 5:00pm -7:00pm complimentary cheese, crackers, raw vegetables/dip, wine, beer and soda is served. And....8:30pm-9:30pm....milk and freshly baked cookies are served. Aside from this, service on this level is outstanding.

YOU GOT AN UPGRADE ON A DISCOUNTED RATE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? can you give me their fax number so i can try it? pretty please? i also have a pool view booked 2 nights. 1 at $129 the other @ $139. using entertainment & fan club discounts.

thanks!! kim

HRH fax number: 407-503-ROLL

Besides schmoozing a bit in my fax, I did include my Loews First number. I told them how excited we were to be guests at their hotel....that this was my daughter's first vacation and I was sure they would do their best to make it memorable for her, etc., etc....it was truthful, but it could have been said without all the complimentary adjectives. I just figured if I were a hotel employee who received a fax from someone requesting a complimentary upgrade, I would be more inclined to oblige if the request wasn't dry and demanding. Good luck. Even without the upgrade, I can't say enough about the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter