Epcot breakfast

MLYNNED18

Earning My Ears
Was looking to book breakfast at Epcot's Garden Grill Nov 30th. I woke up for ADR at 6 and not only did they not have any Garden Grill breakfast reservations, but there was no availability for any Epcot breakfast. Does anybody know if there is a reason for this like maybe they haven't been posted yet for some reason? Or did all the breakfasts really sell out in 5 minutes? :(

Was looking to book breakfast at Epcot's Garden Grill Nov 30th. I woke up for ADR at 6 and not only did they not have any Garden Grill breakfast reservations, but there was no availability for any Epcot breakfast. Does anybody know if there is a reason for this like maybe they haven't been posted yet for some reason? Or did all the breakfasts really sell out in 5 minutes? :(

Generally these are hard to come by because Disney hasn't released the ADR's for the restaurants where they do the CP packages. I've seen them release these as early as beginning of June and as late as August. Once they release the CP packages you'll see many times open up for the restaurants :)

Yes- we had a CP dinner package at Garden Grill for breakfast. I've seen them at Trattoria at BWI, too. A few years ago we had one at Captain's Grille (now Ale & Compass). So they extend to the EPCOT resorts, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter