Epcot Construction Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that sounds like the only hold up is money?

The way the story on that site read was that it isn't a priority for them to open it now, they don't need to open it to attract more crowds to the parks, etc.

Also mentioned that some of the other things previously indicated would be open for the 50th now won't (or at least might not) so they may want to save the opening of this to be officially part of the 50th celebration (year)

That said, the way that story read to me was more inferring things vs actual insider info

The way the story on that site read was that it isn't a priority for them to open it now, they don't need to open it to attract more crowds to the parks, etc.

Also mentioned that some of the other things previously indicated would be open for the 50th now won't (or at least might not) so they may want to save the opening of this to be officially part of the 50th celebration (year)

That said, the way that story read to me was more inferring things vs actual insider info
Makes sense though. If they’re not planning on opening it in 2020, which I don’t think they are, no need to work 24/7 on it right now to get it ready. Slow down the construction.

do we know if that is going to rotate at all? One thing I love about nighttime shows at EPCOT in general is that you don't need to be in a specific spot(s) to get a great view - I would hate if now you only get the the full experience from a few spots around the lagoon
It is not supposed too. It is interesting they would go with something more flat.

Although I agree with the general consensus that Remy won't be open soon....I sure wish the decision makers would look to open it; as a method to "reward" those that come to the parks in the near-term.

Since I love walking over to see my sons' Leave a Legacy photos on the monoliths, has the new area been completed? Anyone have a picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!