Epcot food and wine festival 2019

oooooh

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
Just wondering if you guys would be able to help me out. I know it's a while away but does anyone know or have an idea what the dates would be for this? The reason I'm asking so early is that we are wanting to do a 3 night cruise in September (either the 20th or 27th) and combine it with a pre and post cruise stay on site to coincide with the festival. I've just noticed today that the cruise dates have been released and I know they sell out really quickly. I'm a little concerned that we will either miss out on the cruise that we want or not be there for the festival.
Thanks in advance.

The Food & Wine Festival normally begins at the end of August/beginning of September, so you certainly won't miss it.

They've just released the 2018 dates today and it is starting on 30th August this year so you should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter