Epcot FP Question

hswillia07

DIS Veteran
Hello! We have a reservation at Garden Grill for 8:20am, but I'm planning to arrive closer to 8am in hopes of getting in early. Hoping to do Soarin' w/o a FP right after breakfast, then over to Living with the Land. Question is, should I get FP for Living with the Land, Figment, or Spaceship Earth? We've never done Living with the Land before, so I'm not sure how busy it gets before 10am. Thanks for any advice!

I would try to get a FP to Test Track or Frozen depending how long you plan on staying at EPCOT Spaceship Earth tends to be a walk on later in the day as does Journey. Living with the Land has always been a fast load ride for us, not more than 5 or 10mins at most times of the day.

Thank you both! I should've said - we're going to do the morning at Future World, go for a break and head back in the evening for the World Showcase. So, yes, we're going to FP FEA at night :) Good to know that Spaceship Earth is a walk-on later in the evening. I won't be too concerned then if we don't get on in the morning. Thanks!

If you do get a FP for one earlier in the day, then definitely Spaceship Earth. I never check it out closer to park closing but during the day the line usually stays pretty long. Some of the line is out in the sun so it's not so fun for a 45 min wait

Occasionally Spaceship Earth gets jammed up. The lines move pretty fast. Of any of the three options, I would pick this one. The others have never been busy when I was there. You can usually walk right on.

Definitely Spaceship Earth of the three, but agree with fbarker on the alternative test track plan - depending on your personal preferences.

Thanks everyone! My husband and I would definitely choose Test Track, but our then 6 year old did NOT like it last year lol. We'll see - maybe we'll do single rider for it at some point depending on the lines :)

My suggestion, after breakfast, so Soarin'.
As soon as you are done, go do Lining with the Land. Usually a short line early in the morning.
I would set a FP for Spaceship Earth about 9:30 or 9:45.
I would have my tier 1 FP set for either TT or FEA depending on which one you want to do most.
If your child doesn't want to do TT, then I would do Single Rider line.
Consider a FP for Nemo about 10:30.

My suggestion, after breakfast, so Soarin'.
As soon as you are done, go do Lining with the Land. Usually a short line early in the morning.
I would set a FP for Spaceship Earth about 9:30 or 9:45.
I would have my tier 1 FP set for either TT or FEA depending on which one you want to do most.
If your child doesn't want to do TT, then I would do Single Rider line.
Consider a FP for Nemo about 10:30.
Great suggestions, thank you!

We're in a similar situation - breakfast res at GG for 8:10 and planning to do Soarin' ASAP after. We have a FEA FP and want to do TT. How bad will the TT line be if we do LWTL (with or without a FP) before heading over there? I hate to have to double back if we want to do LWTL later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter