Epcot France - Perry Pressed Penny

BigredNole

DIS Veteran
What a crazy day yesterday. We were at Epcot and planned our day around the right side of the park: Soarin, Figment, Nemo, Canada to America pavilions. We also mapped out which pressed pennies we were getting that day.

The big stop was France for the Agent P mission to get the penny. It started to rain, so we did the mission in France - Accentinator. Come to find out, there must be more than 1 mission. We had anticipated getting to the machine at the end to get the hidden Agent P penny. Guess what? It is not in the mission we had. So, in the rain, I start loading in another France mission. It gives the same mission. I must have done this 20 times and completed the same mission 20 times. I pretty much know all the responses to the Mission.

My question is whether anyone knows the name of the Mission in France that gets this elusive penny?

I find it kind of ridiculous that you can't get to it after finishing the one mission multiple times. You'd figure it would kick you into the 2nd one after a while.

there is only one mission, but different "tasks" that you do to complete the mission along the way, one of which is the pressed penney. It is random which of the tasks that you do (it is the same for all the countries - only one "mission" but different tasks to get to the end.

Thanks. Typically, we sit at the resorts during the afternoons. I am going to "do" the mission from there...over and over and over until I get the pressed penny task. If it comes up, pause it and head over to Epcot to get it.

Someone did a youtube video on how to do the mission in France and get the secret pressed penny.

I took me 20 tries to finally get the step of the mission to get this one. You have to be patient and willing to run it non-stop to finally get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!