Epcot- it is finished!

I think they should have a rotating one, instead of permanent. A new country every 10 years would be fun.
It literally rotates, similar to Garden Grill. One full rotation per decade. What country is slowly emerging from the backside? Come back next year and maybe see a sliver.

I'll be honest, I'm not sure how I feel about the walls coming down. I've grown so used to them. I already kept getting lost when the ones came down this December. I was there one day and they were up, the next night I went straight into SSE and when I came out I was like, um where am I? Isn't there supposed to be a wall here and how do I get over there? They really never bothered me like they did some people.

I am going in early June and LEAVING Disney on June 10!

But in a weird way, I'm optimistic that this will make my week have slightly less giant crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter