Epcot Moonlight Magic Email Yet?

Dtw002

Mouseketeer
hello -

Has anyone received an email for the Epcot moonlight magic? I think the signup starts tomorrow 9am?

Thanks!

For the Animal Kingdom one, I got my email at 6:12PM the night before registration opened up. So for those of you with a DVC reservation for the Epcot dates, maybe they'll be sending them out this evening?

For the Animal Kingdom one, I got my email at 6:12PM the night before registration opened up. So for those of you with a DVC reservation for the Epcot dates, maybe they'll be sending them out this evening?

Hope you're right and thanks for the update!

Oh, man...this just makes me so so so very nervous....I booked my trip specifically for the event...now to wait for an email...I'm a hot mess of …...ack!

I have a reservation, waiting for registration window to open up. The note on the DVC page says 9 EST which would be ten minutes from now, but the counter says I still have 1 hour, ten minutes. Is this a mad scramble to register? Or will there still be tix available in a few hours? The confusion on the time opening has me worried.

After clearing several "Internal Server Error" issues, I finally got confirmation!

That was ridiculous. I got error pages like 20 times before it finally all got confirmed. Could Disney be any cheaper with their IT? My goodness

I got in! Lots of errors but just kept backtracking then going forward again.

Well they still haven’t ironed out the process for DVC members with cash reservations at other resorts. I called immediately at 9 thinking it may be an issue and glad I did, because I was not able to book.
For those in the same boat, MS knew exactly what to do by associating my member number with my cash reservation number. Once they did that on their end, I was able to go back to the main registration page and go through the prompts to get signed up. The confirmation email showed up immediately. Hopefully this helps others in the same situation. Good luck!!

I was getting the "numbers don't match" error for 40 minutes on 2 different browsers, and my mobile. Then I tried using the confirmation number for my Tuesday night reservation, and I got past the error message and registered. It doesn't make sense, but it worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!