EPCOT Moonlight Magic

Disneyhappy

DIS Veteran
We just rescheduled this week’s DVC trip to July 4th week and just noted there will be an EPCOT Moonlight Magic event. We missed the on-site booking window and I’m wondering the chances of getting off-site tickets on 4/16. I’m trying to plan our park days and meals which are quite different if we can’t do MM. Such a trivial question in these trying times, I know, but any thoughts are appreciated.

We just rescheduled this week’s DVC trip to July 4th week and just noted there will be an EPCOT Moonlight Magic event. We missed the on-site booking window and I’m wondering the chances of getting off-site tickets on 4/16. I’m trying to plan our park days and meals which are quite different if we can’t do MM. Such a trivial question in these trying times, I know, but any thoughts are appreciated.
FWIW.
We are also planned to go during this time..6/24-7/2
Neighbors as well. along with us...Both have DVC Resv. and both were on at the stroke of 9:00 am that morning. we were in 2 separate towns, and oddly enough she was put in the waitlisted line at 4235, and I was 1 behind at 4236...low n behold, 40 mins later our #'s were granted & we went into the section where you have to answer the questions. and soon afetr it stated that all spots were sold out..
We obviously were both upset, but nothing we could do...
So the point I'm trying to make is this, There is a chance, albeit slight at that of getting in for the remaining 25% of spots, but the odds are way down, compared to the 1st chances..

I already have an ADR for Chefs de France, for the 9 of us, but will cancel if we do happen to get a MM ticket...In terms of FP+ & stuff, that will be used up pretty much early on in the day, so I'm not to worried about that.

whats the harm , I'd say book the TS that you wanted that night, and then change it accordingly :confused3

FWIW.
We are also planned to go during this time..6/24-7/2
Neighbors as well. along with us...Both have DVC Resv. and both were on at the stroke of 9:00 am that morning. we were in 2 separate towns, and oddly enough she was put in the waitlisted line at 4235, and I was 1 behind at 4236...low n behold, 40 mins later our #'s were granted & we went into the section where you have to answer the questions. and soon afetr it stated that all spots were sold out..
We obviously were both upset, but nothing we could do...
So the point I'm trying to make is this, There is a chance, albeit slight at that of getting in for the remaining 25% of spots, but the odds are way down, compared to the 1st chances..

I already have an ADR for Chefs de France, for the 9 of us, but will cancel if we do happen to get a MM ticket...In terms of FP+ & stuff, that will be used up pretty much early on in the day, so I'm not to worried about that.

Thanks for your insightful reply. This would be our first time considering MM and I had no idea it was that difficult to get in Or the crazy process. Sounds like the odds are against getting tickets.

Thanks for your insightful reply. This would be our first time considering MM and I had no idea it was that difficult to get in Or the crazy process. Sounds like the odds are against getting tickets.
When we went last year over the summer, it happened to be a MM at AK, and I was so looking forward to trying to get in. I put in a reminder a day late for my MM and I missed the initial one..Well the following week was the one open to the public, and I didnt miss that one. But I was awarded #2175, and it only made it down to like #1600 or so...So I had NO chance... but Hey ya never know right? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!