EPCOT: Rose & Crown Epcot Forever package?

Steffiesunshine

I wish I could ride the TTA everyday!
Has anyone done it that can share an opinion? Anyone choose not to do it and can tell me why? Thanks!

I just did this on March 10. It was a great experience. The seating is all by the rail, which makes it limited in capacity. The view of the Epcot Forever was good but might vary with a different show. And the seating is also assigned before check in. We had heard that it was first come first serve so we arrived early but it was a relief to know it was pre-assigned. The menu is a little limited but had enough variety for us and if you are a beer or cider drinker it is a great value as it is all you want to drink. I have booked it again for two more trips (hopefully).

We loved it! Would definitely do it again!!! Check out the menu first and make sure you find something you like. It costs less than the frozen dessert party and you get real food, not just dessert. Unless you really want to go on the frozen ride after the show, R&C is a great choice. Also, with the unlimited adult beverages, it makes it extra worth it.

I booked it because we only had one chance to see EPCOT Forever before it's replaced. I was grumbling at the cost, especially cuz I'm not a fan of the food at Rose & Crown. But I gotta say, at the end of the night I thought it was the best money we spent on our whole trip! The view of the show is unparalleled, and not having to stake out a space well in advance is so nice.

I had dinner at Rose & Crown a couple of years ago. While we were seated inside, before ordering dessert, at about 8:40 PM, they told us to go to the outside seating area where they had some standing room reserved for guests seated inside to enjoy the fireworks. When the show ended, we returned to our table and finished the meal.

Do they still do that or has this been replaced completely by the fixed price fireworks dinner? I would prefer the former, not because of the price, but mostly because I'm a bit picky what I like on the menu of the Rose and Crown and might not enjoy what they serve on the fixed price menu.

My friend and I did this last year and enjoyed it very much. We had it scheduled for this year's trip before it was cancelled, and will be re scheduling for our new trip in Oct. Defintely worth the money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter