Epcot Sketch Swap~CLOSED

Jen I do have all 11 sets guess I didn't look carefully earlier sorry for the confusion

I do have two sets of the holiday Norway pages but no one has said anything about missing their set so will wait to hear on that

Can everyone check their bag from Rachal please? Everyone should have two-page layouts for Topiaries and Agent P, a four-page layout for Germany, and those in the holiday group should have a two-page layout for Norway. Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I double checked and it looks like I have everything I should but I do have an extra set of topiary pages. Not a big deal at all but if anyone figures out they are missing theirs let me know. Everything really looks great. Thank you all for all your hard work.

Lisa,
Glad you got them..but if you haven't been to the post office yet, don't worry about mailing them back.. I can re-create it.. no big deal.. I would return your call but my phone is not calling out so DH has to see what is up with it.. I refuse to buy a new one yet... :)

Ok if you are sure! Thanks! Will send you the shipping back for your trouble!

Bummer about your phone hope he can figure out the problem!

Oh, no need Lisa.. We are square! :)

I think it did this last year around this time too.. I think we called in and they reset it without issue.

Can everyone check their bag from Rachal please? Everyone should have two-page layouts for Topiaries and Agent P, a four-page layout for Germany, and those in the holiday group should have a two-page layout for Norway. Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Since no one has come forward saying they are missing anything else, I'm going to assume everyone is happy with what they got and CLOSE this.

If anyone does contact me about the Norway pages will send them off

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!