Epcot Sketch Swap~Interest Thread

Oh, and Cassey has requested Spaceship Earth because some leftover pieces from the MK swap. I've given it to her, because we all need to use scraps! :rotfl2:

I am a new member and have done a lot of swapping in other groups but our Disney group was closed due to illness of the lady who created it. We have all gone our separate ways and I haven't swapped in several years with the Disney group. Would I be eligible to sign up for this swap? I am not sure exactly what to do but I do good work and am very punctual regarding timeliness. Would you please consider letting me join in the fun on this swap?

Thanks so much,
WDWSavvy :banana:

I am a new member and have done a lot of swapping in other groups but our Disney group was closed due to illness of the lady who created it. We have all gone our separate ways and I haven't swapped in several years with the Disney group. Would I be eligible to sign up for this swap? I am not sure exactly what to do but I do good work and am very punctual regarding timeliness. Would you please consider letting me join in the fun on this swap?

Thanks so much,
WDWSavvy :banana:

Hi. :wave2: Welcome to our corner of the world. We love having new people join us in swaps and can't wait to get you signed up for one.

Unfortunately, this swap held signups last weekend and is full and active. Sometimes adding a late swapper isn't an issue, but this swap is a huge commitment of both time and supplies and some swappers already have supplies purchased and pages finished.

If you check out the swap calendar sticky you can see the upcoming swaps and dates for the ones we plan to hold. Hopefully there's one coming up that you can join us for.

In the meantime, there's a sticky for pages we have completed. Take a look around and feel free to post some of your work. We would love to see what you do!

Hope to swap with you soon!

Oooo, new blood. Love being able to welcome new to us swappers. Looks like the next swap to open up will be in June. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Sorry you missed it. We'd love to have you join next time, as long as you have joined one or two others and completed them.

Welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!