Equal?

KatrinaB

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if DCL has Equal sweetener in the dining rooms and beverage stations? (I can't stand the taste of Sweet and Low!) --Katrina

YES, they do, I hate Sweet & Low too. They definitely have Equal on the ship. :)

Marshmelo - are you the same one that lives in my town and works at the library?!!!!!!!!!!

Too coincidental for words!!!!

Rae

I don't think so. I live in Indianapolis, but I don't work in the library and my real name is Melody. :)

Oh, well, her name is Cheryl and she's up here with me!!!
Nice to "meet" you, Melody - my oldest graduates from IUPUI in May and marries a girl from Batesville in June!
We leave tomorrow for Indy for our cruise - I'll think of you as we pass through!!!!

Rae

Rae - I graduated from IUPUI in '99. Have lots fun on your cruise!! I'll think about you too, having fun.

jott3 - I see that you are on the cruise the week after me. It seems like it's never going to get here, doesn't it?! You have fun on your cruise too! I know I can't wait!!! :bounce:

I graduated from IU in the mid 1980's!!!!!! Okay, telling my age here!!!!! But what else is new?

Regarding the use of artificial sweeteners - I found that many of them cause me to have headaches....not a big sugar fan either!!
What's a girl to do?
Forego the desserts!
EAT SHRIMP!

Rae

Now, I'm wanting to know...do they have sweet n low? I just hate that Equal doesn't dissolve well... :rolleyes:

Hey, we can form our own little IU Alumni/Disney Cruisers group!!!!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter