(Even More) New MyPoints/Tupperware Banners!(UPDATED)

wow! I always thought it was 30 days, not when the banner changed. I just went and tried it on a couple I did in late october and went and did them now and got my 800 point popups. Wow!!!! Thanks guys.

Okay, let me see if I get this. I can a buy a GC and get 800 points, then go back and get another banner and get 800 to spend the GC???
Sounds like a great deal for me! :) Also I clicked on one of the banners but didn't buy, just looked. Can I still use that banner?

Thanks for the help! You guys are the greatest!

Yep - you can do each banner once.
There should be banners in all of these places:
large on right side of main page
smaller one on left side of main page
pop up from main page
earn points right side large
earn points small
account statement

That's a grand total of 4800 points, plus, of course, any emails you happen to get.
Go get those points!

I just purchased a cook book for less than $5.00 with shipping and handling - so I may purchase a second to get even more points with my GC.

WOO HOO :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by chipscinderelly
I just purchased a cook book for less than $5.00 with shipping and handling - so I may purchase a second to get even more points with my GC.

WOO HOO :Pinkbounc

I don't know if both still exist, but there should be two editions of the Cookbook. I have them both and they are different. (And I'm not talking English vs. Spanish--there are two completely different books.)

I never did bring myself to order the bowls when they were around for $1.99. I didn't really need them, so I'm still saving my $10 GC waiting for something I can't live without.... :)

I think I'm gonna go and check out what they have kids.

I remember a while ago that they had some Barbie stuff that would be great to help my sloppy 9yo keep her room somewhat neater.:rolleyes:

At least if I buy it now I can use it for xmas gifts. Getting points just makes it sooooo much better!;)

Email from Mypoints- Subject line: MyPoints Beauty Center Newsletter - November

Has a banner (#66) for Tupperware- I am pretty sure that is a new banner #!!!

Every email is a new banner so you can go get those points! I did it last night.... woohoo!:Pinkbounc

quick question...

I'm sort of new to my points and was wondering if you can really use a gift certificate to pay for another purchase and still get points? I thought they wouldn't award points for things paid for w/ a gc or is that just on point per dollar things?

Thanks!

You can use a gift certificate, ALTHOUGH what I normally do is pay for all but a few pennies with the gift certificate, just to make sure it's still a purchase. So I have a bunch of 3 cent and 20 cent purchases from Tupperware on my credit card.

Originally posted by ScrapAng
Can you get points, and credit a consultant? If so, how? Thanks-

I believe so. I always have trouble finding it on the site, but there is a way to have a consultant's name displayed on the screen everytime you go to the site. I just picked the woman that lives closest to me, even though I have no idea who she is. :)

I think I am getting carried away with the Tupperware...LOL :crazy:

I AM getting points, but I am also SPENDING $$$...of course, I'm getting LOTS of Tupperware too. :rolleyes:
I really do love Tupperware, so it certainly won't go to waste. These suprise packs are just too good to pass up! DH is gonna kill me! :duck:

We do have a Tupperware Anonymous group if you'd like to join us jcemom....
We all get a bit carried away. ::yes:: ::yes:: Whenever there's a key in my mailbox, my DH says "more tupperare?" And I say, "it's paying for the cruise darling." and that's the end of that! lol

I've been disposing of the boxes before my BF sees them!
Is that a bad thing??? I just placed 3 more orders today- 2 were gift certs though!!!

We do have a Tupperware Anonymous group if you'd like to join us jcemom....
Sign me up! ::yes::
I've been disposing of the boxes before my BF sees them!
I'm guilty of this one as well! :blush:
If I keep earning these points from all the Tupperware I'm buying maybe we can move up our next trip that is (as of now) a LONG, LONG way off! LOL Of course, since I do have to PAY for the Tupperware, I'm not sure that I'm coming out ahead dollar wise, I just have LOTS more Tupperware...LOL :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter