Evening Activities

pgowder

DIS Veteran
We are going to Orlando the first week in December. We'll be visiting IOA, Sea World and doing the Backstage Magic Tour. All of these are over fairly early in the evening. So we are looking for some recommendations on good resturants, shows, or other evening activities.

Thanks

Hey Paul - I don't know if I can offer much insight since I never leave WDW property...but may I suggest Pleasure Island? (Perhaps you thought of that already???) They have a comedy club, then other dance clubs - one with a 70's theme, then a coutry music bar/club, a rock n'roll club, etc. Certainly something for everyone! (Even a cool jazz club!) Personally I love the place as you pay about $25 for the nite & you can bar/club hop all nite - check out a different thing every hour - how could you possibly get bored???

Have fun!!

I'm going to relax in our hotel's hot tub with the kids, and talk about what a great day we had.

You can check out Ripley's Believe It or Not, Titanic Ship of Dreams Exhibition, Guiness Book of World Records Museum, Gatorland, Old Town, Pirates Cove Adventure Golf, and Splendid China just to name only a few.

All those and many others are right outside of the parks and not far away at all so you will have any number of choices to keep you entertained in the area besides WDW.

As far as restaurants go Jungle Jim's, Pebbles, Bahama Breeze, and Key W. Kools are nice choices out of a lot more.

Hope this helps; have a great time

Thanks!

Isn't the spook hill near by? The road where you car will roll up hill.

Anybody have directions for there?

Here's another question for you....

I'm a rollercoaster guy, so we are hitting the parks with the big coasters. However, my wife is a lighthouse fan.

Does anyone know of any lighthouses close to Orlando. (I know that it will probably be a couple hour drive to them, but that's ok).

thanks

Lighthouses - I believe there is a historic one at Daytona Beach (check out www.daytonabeach.com).

For more evening activity, there is The Mercado with live music as well as the Titanic exhibition and Guinness World Records Experience, while The Pointe also has some great evening entertainment - a couple of nightclubs, several great bars and a restaurant/arcade complex that is a lot of fun.

Since you're going to be at IOA what about Citywalk. Latin Quarter and Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville to name a few. Have a good time!

Just so you'll know and be able to make your plans well informed, PI no longer has the Country and Western Club. Mannequins (one of the dance clubs) is closed and has yet to re-open and the Beach Club is still closed. There are still several clubs to choose from, but know that three are no longer options.

There is nothing like Cirque!

Have fun!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter