evening entertainment?

CR1SSY

Earning My Ears
Are there any special shows on in the evening in eitherUSF or IOA?

WE visited in 1998 when there was a show on the water with the stunt boats. Has this been cancelled now?
With 2 kids 16 & 12 what would anyone suggest for the early evening?

We have just been and I didn't see anything about a show on the water. They did have the Mardi Gras parade on Fri. and Sat. night. It was very fun. They also have a concert on Sat. nights. This runs through some time in April. Check the Universal site for updates.

CR1SSY,
You didn't mention when you're going...as WDW Trip nut said, they are having mardi gras with parades daily and concerts on Friday and Sat. nights until April 8th (I believe)

At Citywalk, they have entertainment in the evening on the outside stage...they have jugglers and such. My kids enjoy watching that...

In the summer, I'm sure they will be bringing back some other form of nighttime entertainment...fireworks perhaps...at least that's what they normally do.

There is also a movie theater right there and restaurants...there really is plenty to do at night, I'd say.

Karen

I know that they had fireworks at IOA yesterday at 8pm. I don't know if they were having them also tonight.

Pretty sure they're having them all week...Spring break/Easter week...so crowds are up, hours are longer and extra entertainment seems to be in place...

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter