Evening Entertainment

LCoulter

Whoah Mouse
So if you don’t go to the main showroom and the smaller showroom is jam packed so you can’t get in, what do you do for evening entertainment?

Depends on the ship and the ages of those to be entertained. Check your Navigator newsletter for activities scheduled. The larger ships will have the Detective Agency challenges and all ships will have water stuff on deck. The kids clubs are open, too. Check out the DCL web site for an overview.

We are going on Fantasy and probably won’t be able to drag DD11 out of kids club so it would be just DH and I. We aren’t sit in a lounge and drink type of people....there would need to be some form of entertainment in the lounge to sit there. Is there entertainment in the lounges or in the atrium in the evening?

Every night there should be some type of entertainment in the adult lounge. Match your Mate is always hilarious. There are also adult versions of the live entertainment in the WDW theater. "Adult "in they are in the adult space at night, not necessarily R rated! They will have different material than the "big" theater.

I've actually never had this problem and I am about to go on my 9th DCL cruise. I have cruised mainly on the Magic, once on the Wonder and once on the Fantasy, where I was worried that would happen because there are so many people on that ship. I guess maybe if you are on a 3 or 4 day itinerary you would run the risk of a full show. However, on the main stage, when I was on the 4 day cruise they offered a matinee and two evening shows, and now, on the longer itineraries they are offering the main stage shows two nights in a row. Also, with lots of repeat cruisers, they don't often go to the shows. I know on my last cruise I think we only went to one show as I had seen the others so many times before!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!