Every Couple for themselves OR group book for a villa?

I have taken adult-only couples trips and I would stay on property. We don't like to stay off property because then someone has to drive or the uber/lyft rides add up - no fun if you want to have any adult beverages- and it's just a hassle. If a resort vibe plus parks and Disney Springs evenings is what you are looking for - there is nothing like having Disney transportation (in non-Covid times) at your fingertips and not having to worry about driving. Some of the two bedroom villas have 3 bathrooms (Kidani for sure), but one couple would have to sleep on the pullout in the family room.... We did that once and the couple stuck out there just paid a less. We liked having a kitchen to share, cook, have drinks on the shared balcony and of course laundry.

My “problem” is having an abundance of designated drivers, but never a Disney travel companion with whom to enjoy an occasional adult beverage. :rotfl:

I would absolutely book three separate rooms on property. If you’re okay with value resorts, that’s obviously going to be cheapest on site, but either way I’d try to do the same resort. That way at the end of the day, you can hang out at the resort and swim, have a drink, whatever.

Yes, off site is cheaper, but then you deal with transportation. Not renting a car and just using Disney transportation is much easier than dealing with driving to and from parks.

I also like the fact that then if one couple bails, they can just deal with their own reservations.

Hello folks! First time poster.....
I've been to WDW about a dozen times since 2009. A few trips were as a single adult, but majority of my trips were with very small kids. Now, 6 of us (3 adult couples) are looking to spend 7 days in WDW late,late 2021. We're stuck on resort booking. The big question is: Should we just book 3 different rooms at whichever resort each couple prefers, OR should we all split a family villa? Each couple wants their own room.
What do y'all recommend: We split a 3-bedroom villa OR each couple books a room at whatever resort they prefer? We're looking for COST EFFICIENCY.
Please help!
Thank you,
TNragdoll
Have you travelled with all of these people before? Are you all extroverts, who are happy being with people 24/7? Someone else mentioned board games and binge drinking. That’s all fine until someone wants quiet.
The big question is can you be with these people all the time?

I recommend three separate reservations because of the possibility one couple or even two couples could possibly have to cancel at the last minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!