Everything Hurts & I Need A Bathroom! A First Timer's Guide to 2018's Disneyland (COMPLETE)

Oh, Daisy. She's such a girly girl. I love your poses together!

She's such a queen. And thank you, Daisy thought up the best ones. :goodvibes

I'm hoping to give the whole Nemo thing a wide swing. 1. Not a fan of fish in any form. 2. Finding Nemo is my least favorite Pixar movie. I have an extravagant theory about how it's a parallel to special education students and their parents and it feels way too much like my job and way too little like entertainment.

Ah, gotcha. You're really not missing out on too too much. It's not even close to being a comfortable ride as much as it is a cool unique ride experience. Don't feel you need to force yourself to try it, it's not worth it.

Maybe if I do the Matterhorn at all, I'll do it at night. I don't like getting knocked around, but doing at night does seem like the way to go.

I think it adds to the thrill at night especially with all the Yeti animatronics popping out at you so yeah, def do at night if you're gonna do it.

Mom Friends at the Wonderful World of Color
January 12th, 2018

We wasted no time making our way back over to DCA. We didn't get there at as good a time as we did before, but I still felt more confident about our seating arrangements. Kinzie and I were feeling both hungry and parched so along the way we made a quick stop at a little popcorn stand. I decided to splurge again and get myself a DCA popcorn bucket along with a water. Also, for some reason, I'm thinking we might've also used some time to quickly pick up some "usuals" at Starbucks. I'm not sure. I don't have pictures of that, but it seems that would be the thing to do since we were starting to crash fast, but there was NO WAY either of us was going to close our night out after WoC. Nuh-uh, we had PLENTY more to do!

tumblr_myh47lIrie1st0njzo3_500.gif

If you recall when I showed you our ticket earlier, Kinzie & I had gotten FPs for the Yellow section of WoC. Raven & I were in the Blue section so in short, I had no clue where this was. Come to find out, after I managed to find it then Kinzie just had to double check with a CM, which according to her was because she likes "to talk to people", but I digress. Yellow was on the whole opposite side of Blue. Blue is right next to the entrance to the Pier while Yellow is closer to Golden Zephyr and Silly Symphony Swings. It was pretty bare over there and we ended up finding a spot right up against the railing, which is what Raven suggested so we plopped down there.

I started downing my Grande Blonde Vanilla Latte to make sure I was awake since the day really was starting to hit me as well as did some major Disney-gramming since it's really hard to keep up with that when you're doing SOOOOOOOO much in the parks. Kinzie also managed to stumble across the Fun Wheel Challenge network, which I told her a little bit about for later when they'd officially announce the Fun Wheel Challenge.

A mom sitting right next to us with a stroller overheard us so we struck up a conversation talking about the Fun Wheel Challenge then got into other things. The mom turned out to be a fairly regular visitor, but this was her first time in awhile. We were telling her about all the newest things that we did and really enjoyed. My being a former CM (now future CM... AGAIN!!) also came up. I don't remember specific details, but it was a really nice conversation that was eventually cut off when the Fun Wheel Challenge was announced and we all had to get ourselves ready for that.

b7vNtay.gif

Long story short, we didn't win on either round this time. Honestly I did much better the night before. Part of it might've been the exhaustion, the other part might've been Kinzie wasn't exactly in it for a team win. Every man for himself, which I thought could be helpful in retrospect, but wasn't. Oh well, it was a great way to past the time. Eventually, it was time for the main attraction:
The Wonderful World of Color!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

If you can't tell from these videos, my choice in our position turned out not to be that great. We were looking at the show essentially from the side and kinda behind, at least the center part. Like it was a clear view, but super distorted, which was really annoying. Much closer, which was a positive (the mist really wasn't bad. Everyone overhypes these splash zones tbh), but we could not see anything well cause of the angle as well as the fact there was a huge projection poll right in our way. We still enjoyed it as much as we could, but it was rough. Kinzie definitely had the same feelings as me. It's lovely... Fantasmic's BETTER on so many levels.

After it ended, we kinda meandered our way out. DCA was still open for another hour and DLR was open for another two so we weren't in a huge rush. We decided to check what we had left for FP times. Matterhorn had its last FP of the night so we snatched that up to ride it one last time and headed out of DCA once again. Immediately as we popped into Disneyland, I had the need to go to the bathroom and quickly made a stop in the one off to the side of Town Square. When I came out, we ran into quite a gaggle of characters. Kinzie & I immediately latched on to Pluto (obviously). I had already met him and Kinzie had been dying to meet him so I let her meet him on her own. His attendant wasn't the friendliest so it was for the better to not have to interact with him. Once Pluto was no longer predisposed by someone else, Kinzie went in fangirling all the way.

In the midst of all the hype, I let it known that Pluto was my favorite and he immediately gestured for a photo. The attendant took my phone and was able to get in one last shot of all three of us. It definitely rejuvenated the night a bit after our meh WoC experience and feeling as worn down as we were.

We have arrived at another point where my mind gets a bit foggy about what we did next. I'm not sure if we rode Matterhorn again (where I managed to balance my popcorn bucket between my legs) or the Tiki Room first. We might've gone to get some Churros for Kinzie since she was a bit hungry before either. I'm not sure. I know that in this gap there wasn't much to write about other than the Tiki Room so we'll just imagine something happened as we wandered into wherever in Disneyland and eventually we found ourselves at the Enchanted Tiki Room, which I was super pumped about. I spent many an escape from awful Florida weather with José, Fritz, Pierre and Michael. Disneyland HOWEVER has had the original show remain intact for years including having the mystical Enchanted fountain and a sing-a-long portion that the Florida version does not so I was really excited to see this. I also was ready to do something that just involved sitting, no standing or being thrown around on a roller coaster. My tolerance for dealing with too much was running quite low at this point in synchronization with my energy level.

This unfortunately came to a head in the Tiki Room. First, we were having issues making sure we were in the right place even though eventually I realized we were, but Kinzie had to ask a CM which irritated exhausted Timmy. Then, once we got into the Tiki Room, Kinzie was asking me a ton of questions which I just wasn't in the mood for. She was essentially asking me to spoil the entire show which isn't my gig and not really what you can do with the Tiki Room since there isn't necessarily a plot, it's just a revue of sorts. She still pestered me right up until the show started then she started yelling and flipping out knowing the song, which prompted me to snap at her for talking during the show. Yeah, Timmy was TIRED.

I still got my vid of the fountain that I wanted along with a little of the "Let's All Sing Like The Birdies Sing" segment of the show:

Click to watch!

After we got out, Kinzie was pretty quiet. I had a feeling it had to do with me snapping so I asked her since we did have the rest of the night together and I didn't want my being at my wit's end to ruin it. She told me she felt embarrassed, which is understandable considering I did snap at her mid-song. I apologized, letting her know I was just running on fumes and not being super tolerant, but I said let's not let that Tiki room experience ruin our night since there was still much to do. DCA was going to close up shop soon at this point and there was a ride there we both needed to ride one last time. That would be our key to perking us up.

Stick around now as we give the last goodnight of the trip to DCA!

Continued Here

Last edited:
Cranky and tired Timmy sounds like a bit like me when I Travel!

Yessss at Pluto stunning (not so much at the attendant).

I'm glad you and Kinzie made up. It gets hard.

I've always wanted to see the original version of Tiki, as we didn't get to do it when I was little.

I'm dying that you're exhausted and cranky and still running back and forth between DL and CA. I'm sitting here thinking about our trip and worried we'll end up back in the room at 8 pm and you're telling stories about going into DL just to watch the tiki birds. Way to live your best life!

A tired Timmy is clearly a cranky Timmy!! Much like traveling with my son AND my DH!! :)

Hope the rest of the night was better!

I tried so hard not to let my exhaustion get the best of me, but unfortunately I was with someone who was rubbing me the wrong way while in my happy place so I snapped. It is what it is. Not proud, but it happened.

And yes, the night def got SOOOO much better. I think it was something that needed to happen.

Cranky and tired Timmy sounds like a bit like me when I Travel!

I might've downplayed a bit. I'm not a fun person to be around when I'm cranky. Not. At. All.

Yessss at Pluto stunning (not so much at the attendant).

Love my puppy! Such a king.

I'm glad you and Kinzie made up. It gets hard.

You just got to move on and make the best of it. What I always try to do. Not the first time someone's snapped during a Disney vacay.

I've always wanted to see the original version of Tiki, as we didn't get to do it when I was little.

MK's is pretty much the same minus the sections I mentioned, but Disneyland's is all original. Highly recommend you see it, there's something so refined and classic about the full form.

I'm dying that you're exhausted and cranky and still running back and forth between DL and CA. I'm sitting here thinking about our trip and worried we'll end up back in the room at 8 pm and you're telling stories about going into DL just to watch the tiki birds. Way to live your best life!

I had three days I wasn't going to waste them. I should've considered more how much my body could take before *SNAP*, but it happened. We moved on and got a lot done. It was worth it... but never again. Best life lived.

I'm heading into yet another crazy tech week so this might be the last for awhile, but it's long and closes up our last night at Disneyland so I think it will hold you over for some time. Enjoy and have a magical day!

Making Our Own Kiss Goodnight

January 12th, 2018

To not keep things on a sour note, things mellowed out and Kinzie & I were good again as we headed over to DCA. There was no tension and no Rrrraquelle running as fast as she could to see what was up (if you get that reference, we can be BEST friends). The park was closing soon though and we had one final mission: MISSION. BREAKOUT. Fourth time. We needed to get in one last ride. We wasted no time after getting through the turnstiles to make our way down Buena Vista Street into Hollywoodland (soon-to-be Marvel Land). The wait was still up around 30/40 minutes I believe, but that was about how long it was until park close so we hopped into standby. While in standby, we checked once again to see if there were any semblances of FPs left and we saw one for Big Thunder. I LOVED Big Thunder at DLR and Big Thunder at night is such a staple so I hopped on that for both of us real quick. What a perfect way to close out DLR with the best ride to ride at night (excluding Matterhorn here).

There wasn't a lot going on in our wait. I believe we might've been sent up to the second floor of the loading area this time (which is still so cool to me that they are so efficient here at DCA with their Tower they have TWO FLOORS). When we were on the ride, I was hoping so so hard to get a new song alas we got "We Got The Funk" YET AGAIN. Also, Kinzie freaked out YET AGAIN. It was great though. Oh and the CM was lovely, she took my popcorn bucket for me so it wasn't in the photo this time like it ended up in the photo with Pluto (my backpack had NO room).

Oh look, we are hidden behind hands once again, what a surprise.

When we got off, I decided I HAD to get myself a souvenir for this ride. I was absolutely OBSESSED and IN LOVE. I needed something. They had merch aplenty, but nothing caught my eye until Kinzie found the perfect thing: A MAGNETIC BOTTLE OPENER SHAPED LIKE A CASSETTE TAPE WITH MISSION: BREAKOUT WRITTEN ON IT. And yes, it has gotten so much use. Much necessary for an entirely 21+ apartment with many 21+ friends.

The excitement didn't end there. Sooooo while we waited in line, Kinzie was wondering if there were any hidden Mickeys on the ride. I had no clue, I assumed maybe not for the ride's integrity and that it was mostly just the attraction homages (all of which I pointed out to her: Figment, the Yeti, etc.). However, she didn't trust me and had to ask the CMs who cashed me out for the little bottle opener. Their response, "What's a Mickey?" I immediately started cracking up. Kinzie tried to explain, but I jumped in to help her a little out of the grave and said, "They are not from Earth, sis. Don't know who Mickey is." With that, we left, me still laughing, Kinzie once again managing to embarrass herself in the best way.

We checked the time and THE PARK WAS STILL OPEN ANOTHER TWO MINUTES. Wow. I seriously considered dragging Kinzie back on the ride, but I knew it would cut into our last hour at Disneyland so I forego'd that to make our way out prior to the big rush of people leaving. I wanted some pics in a fairly empty park and this was the way to do it. With that, we said goodbye to Hollywoodland and the LOML, Mission: Breakout!

Buena Vista Street was fairly empty. No one taking photos. Perfect time for me to have a shoot. Unfortunately, Kinzie is no Annie Leibovitz so it was a lot of taking and re-taking to ensure she got my vision correct. Luckily... some of these photos turned out right. I wish I had been brave and awake enough to think to take off my sweatshirt to make them cuter, but you win some you lose some. Here's the photoshoot:

I think that last one with my head falling asleep on Walt's shoulder is the best way I can describe my mood. It's time to say goodbye to all our company buuuuuuut CAN I JUST TAKE A NAP HERE?! I WANNA TAKE A NAP RIGHT HERE.

tumblr_mms1w3Mcdc1sp9fcho3_500.gif

We had more night to go though so with a heavy heart, we made our way out of a now closed DCA. See you in just a little over a month, angel!

anigif_sub-buzz-546-1493250261-1.gif

When we arrived at Disneyland, we had time to spare to go redeem our last FP on Big Thunder so we headed on over to Fantasyland! We were ready to get our tea party on with the beautiful lanterns and an emptier Fantasyland. Heaven bless we got both and it was a near walk-on. Gorgeousness.

Kinzie decided to be the videographer and shot the event. No Gastons to capture on candid camera, but we enjoyed serving the tea in the best way possible nonetheless. When we got off, we realized there definitely was NOOOOOO wait so we ran around and hopped on again. This time I was tea party photographer and caught all the madness.

Can you tell it even took effort to smile?

Then, it was time to spin, SPIN FOR YOUR LIFE!

Click to watch!

As you can tell, we were, in the words of our lord and savior Carly Rae Jepsen, making the most of the night. It wasn't over yet, oh no, we had those Big Thunder FPs so off to Frontierland we went. We took the quickest way which was through an empty Fantasy Faire where I saw another opportunity for a photo op so we stopped for a moment to get me with my favorite magic flower's tower. Girl, I get you so well now about this whole "leaving your Tower" business.

After that, it was off to Big Thunder FINALLY. It was pretty barren already out in Frontierland, more so than Fantasyland. There almost was no point to the FPs but we hopped in that line anyways. Here's live footage of our mood at this point in the night:

Click to watch!

Yeah, we were hurting. We were exhausted. We were ready to end the night... ON A GOOD NOTE, but end it. After limping our way to the load area, we were stopped and had another fabulous cast member interaction. Her name was Taelor and we had gotten stopped in front of her as she had just finished loading up the two trains. We ended up having a conversation with her about being a CM closing out, which of course lead to me talking about my prior CM life. It was another great bonding moment between former CM and current CM. Eventually, it was time for us to be loaded and she gave us THE BACK ROW or as Taelor & I would both say THE BEST SPOT ON BIG THUNDER. AND AT NIGHT. Wow, MAGIC. She also reminded us about the Goat trick, which I knew and Kinzie thought she knew. She asked me about it and I explained it makes the ride more intense (I had done it earlier in the train as I explained but never got to fully explain it to a newbie like Kinzie).

As predicted, the ride was amazing and Kinzie and I got one last energy boost. She so agreed with me that riding Big Thunder from the back was a lot more thrilling than she expected and wanted to ride again. Luckily, it was the end of the night and we had come back around to the entrance right before they were closing it off so we ran back on for one last ride. This end of the night was turning out...

giphy.gif

Unfortunately, Taelor didn't recognize us when we came through loading again, but I managed to get her name since I missed it the first time to give her a Cast Compliment. One last one for the room. All we needed. We didn't get the back row again but we were in the last train for the night which was awesome and everyone on the ride was so hype. We loved it. I also managed to get a good video of the amazing added effects that Disneyland's Big Thunder has. Again, MK... WHEN ARE WE GETTING OURS?????

Click to watch!

The riders were all so hype we were cheering, "Again! Again!" The CMs said no though. They had to close up shop for the 3rd shifters. I knew the drill so off we went. What a great way to end the night. Granted, it was far from over, but in terms of usually Disney fare, we ended on a great note. Kinzie was having a hankering for food and I wanted to check in the Emporium for some Matterhorn merch so there was still things to do. However, I also needed some nighttime castle pics with Sleeping Beauty Castle. Here is what became of that very very extra (albeit tired) photoshoot:

*sigh* Only a month until I'm back. Only a month left.

From there, we started back to Main Street. I took a quick pic of Tomorrowland, probably because I was still feeling nostalgic for my old Cast Member home. It's unnecessary to this story, but I'm putting it here anyways:

Ok, I took two... Sorry, I like different angles!

Anyways, first order of business was to see if I could grab Matterhorn ANYTHING from the Emporium. After fighting the leaving crowds to look at pins and all the upcharged Disney merchandise for anything Matterhorn Bobsled, we had no luck. Kinzie wanted to ask a CM, but I told her I wasn't dying for a Matterhorn souvenir. I just thought I'd try and see what there was. Unfortunately there was nothing WHICH DISNEY NEEDS TO FIX A S A P UGGGGHHHH Whatever, we couldn't stay too long, we had a 40 minute drive and it was already past midnight. We did get momentarily distracted by the window displays. They were all so cool, but I only managed to get a vid of my fave: The Princess & the Frog display.

However Kinzie was hungry and also wanted to get a candy apple so we went to what is the equivalent of Casey's Corner at Disneyland's Main Street (although it was not nearly as iconic as Casey's for many reasons) (edit: It's called Refreshment Corner). This was where the night went sour again...

So when we went into this place, there was already a lot of people, but normally that isn't an issue at least at Casey's. I decided then I needed something to eat so I went up and got myself a little hot dog meal. I believe Kinzie got a cream cheese pretzel or something along those lines as I suggested. I should've known something was wrong when I got my food long before Kinzie did then when Kinzie had to hop the rope they put up between the place where we ordered our late night meal and where she had to go get her candy apple. The candy apple didn't end up being an issue, however this cream cheese pretzel was. Everyone who ordered one was waiting forever for these pretzels. I don't know what the issue was, but they just weren't able to get them out to us so we waited nearly a half hour before Kinzie got hers. It was super frustrating as we had hoped this would be a quick stop and it ended up being a whole ordeal. Never would this have happened at Casey's, granted they have more workers, but they get DOUBLE the crowds so I was confused as was everyone. Eventually, we got Kinzie's order and were on our way, ready to pass out but having to stay awake for our 40 minute drive back.

One last goodbye vid though (no Kiss Goodnight like at MK just a casual goodbye walking down an empty Main Street)...

Click to watch!

Getting back to Mickey & Friends was no issue this night. We even managed to sneak on a tram that we shouldn't have been able to get on. All was well on that front as was the food that we OH SO NEEDED. Getting that hot dog was a GOOD CHOICE (even if condiments were closed off for the night). Unfortunately, the sourness continued as we had a long drive and Kinzie needed gas. When we went to go get gas, Kinzie's card kept declining and they wouldn't accept it inside the gas station. She had to ask me but I knew I didn't have the funds to fill up a tank. Eventually, we figured it out and got the car at least full enough to get us home. It didn't end there though because this old car was not good at insulating or heating itself and there was a major draft coming through the car. It was obnoxious and had me shivering the whole way back. I stayed awake as Kinzie has had a history of falling asleep at the wheel and I was not about to let that happen. No. NO WAY. Luckily, it didn't happen and after suffering through the coldness of the SoCal highway back to LA, we were back at Kinzie's house!

titus.gif

HYNa.gif

We quickly re-grouped inside to figure out tomorrow since I had another early flight which meant another early morning. UGH. I honestly need to never do this morning thing on a vacation, even at Disneyland, AGAIN. We were EXHAUSTED, but I could catch up on all the sleep on the flight back so I wasn't going to get mad about how tired I was since the lack of sleep already made me bitter. What mattered was I made it to the terminal and on my flight on time so that had to be set. Kinzie told me I might have to wake her up again, which totally worked for me. As long as I knew went to wake up, it was time for bed. Kinzie went to her temp sleeping quarters and I did as much packing as I could before going to sleep where I eventually conked out like a light. No struggle, just me and my dreams.

And with that, we have come to the end of all the fun of this trip. I still have one more update to go since getting home is always adventure and I also have got to do my usual wrap-up so stick around a moment longer for more crazy West Coast adventures on Timmy's last time in SoCal until May 20th. Until then, hope you have a magical day/afternoon/evening/night/etc.!

giphy.gif

Continued Here

Last edited:

Yes to strong #choices. I'm glad you picked shirts that were perf for a perf vacation.

Do people actually set curfews on break? lol i'm team #uptill4am all day every day

I completely relate to your pre-west coast flight nerves. I was SO anxious when I flew by myself to Arizona for some reason! I mean, it was a connection, but I had already flown connection before. Idk what it was. I think it was the length that made me nervous? IDK. We lived!

Awwww, look at my BBY getting out of nutsy LAX safe and sound!!!

Me watching you thrive in WeHo:

latest

You are SO FREAKIN CUTE and SUCH A WEST COAST SOUL this makes my heart SO HAPPY.

"It was great getting to catch up with a CP friend face-to-face since I hadn't been able to see ANYONE, not even my closest friends down there since I left Orlando over a year ago." please dont remind me

The theatres... the pictures... the STARS... ZAC EFRON IN A BATHING SUIT... Your day in LA was so precious :sad::lovestruc

Wow this was a l o n g day. By the time you got to In-n-Out I was like ??????????????????????????????? sun's still out?

Your DLR first day look WAS A LEWK.

The way you describe walking into DLR... :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Okay arriving at Disneyland for the first time and heading straight to Starbies is a BIG, FAT, M O O D. THE FACT THAT IT'S A BLONDE VANILLA LATTE......... BIGGER, FATTER MOOD

Poca being a super fun M&G and also commenting on your lewk.... a true LGBTQ+ ally

OHHHKAAAAY CASTLE PICSSSSS

I gasped out loud at "BERT." ICONIC. I scream @ the thought of Timmy, Mary, and Bert. The holy trinity.

The friends of Mary and Bert were literally stunning. Oh, wow. Beautiful people.

DLR Fantasyland is your Element, and you were in your Element and the pictures were stunning.

I'm still bitter about HM being closed while you were there. How. Dare.

Your Dole Whip pics had me #shookt when I first saw them on IG.

"H I D A D D Y V A D E R" IM deactivating my DISboards acc

I whined out loud @ your IASW pics. I miss my babies :(

Here we go. DLR PP M&G time.

tenor.gif

"There was definitely a little crew of people waiting to meet him and we all were awkwardly made eye contact while waiting as if fighting for who would get to talk with him first and the longest. Pan fans are weird" I am FREAKING. CRYING. Why is this EXACTLY how I pictured a PP M&G at DL would go?!?!

I don't typically watch the videos posted in TRs (oops lol) but I HAD to watch the snapchat you posted of the people... uh, dancing? stomping? and I'm SOBBING. This whole update is PURE GOLD.

Your vids of Peter... I'm in LOVE. TIMMY+PETER=OTP 4EVER and Bert is SHOOK

Alsooooooo I just got v. happy again because you're going to be in DLR all summer. My west coast baby thrives for three month. So excited :hug:

"Originally one was meant for @Newsies (who I may or may not just tagged because she hasn't kept up with this report), but she unfortunately didn't end up going to Disneyland with her college friend so she gave it to Raven instead."

I mean. Welp.

giphy-downsized.gif

The CC and ToonTown adventures were V. Cute #SkinnyLegends

WHYYYY AM I SOBBBBBING OVER THE PIC OF YOU HUGGING MICKEY

The picture of IASW in the dark might have actually made me cry oops

Honestly the "Show, much?" picture just accurately sums up my experience working @ WDW's PPF and that's all I have to say about that! :surfweb:

DLR's fantasmic... AMAZING.

I'm glad Skipper John was everything you wanted to be AND MORE.

You had SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FIRST DAY! I'm going to break my first reaction post off here and keep reading because DIS will get V. Mad at me if I try to make a super huge post lmao

I'm so glad you enjoyed Guardians!!!

YOU BETTAH WORK in front of The Wheel!!!

I feel you on RSR. Granted, I've never BEEN to DCA, but I feel so underwhelmed by what I've seen of it? Like. It's v. cute. It's not as thrilling as TT, which, like you said, was basically a prototype for this.

Um. How. Dare. They. Cancel. The. Newsboy. Show?????????????? Do they know who you ARE??????????????? If I was in DCA with you while this happened I would have had major issues with GR lolzzzzzzz (jk but not really)

YOU AND GOOFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE STAN

If I had a family TALK SMACK about me after trying to cut me in line to meet Kristoff and Olaf I would have gone from Polly Pocket to Petty Betty in .00005 seconds

"She was very friendly for an ice queen, a rather warm demeanor to off-set her icy but STUNNING lewk." okay... um....ME TOO, when I walk on campus at 7:00 am in all black with an iced latte

Elsa and Anna were G OR G E O U S

Oh heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy kristoff.......................... can he hop on his ice harvesting sled and slide into my dms??????

THE NEWSBOYS BEING BACK OUT YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

AMAZING PICS OF MY BABIES

Awwwww groot!!!!!!

Heimlech's Chew Chew Train >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FOP

PLUTO <3333

THAT M&G WITH LOKI AND THOR IS I C O N I C

Cap was a cahhhhyutie as well

i am verily #shookt over daisy

THE WOC PICS I LOVE IT SO MUCH

Third day starting out perf already. Blonde vanilla latte, Cars Land. AMAZING.

YOUR PRINCESS HALL PICTURESSSSS

Your magic map pictures are so preshhhhh :(

What an #iconic meet with Facilier

Now I want Mint Juleps and Beignets but what else is new

REPRESSED MEMORIES OMG

I am so glad you had the best night. You deserved this amazing trip!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry you were feeling so tired! Sometimes it's easy to lose your patience when you get to a certain point.

Glad you could get on Mission Breakout one last time! Your souvenier choice sounds perf!

The Tea cups are so pretty at night! Yay for 2 rides on BTMRR to close the night!

Tough end to the night :(

Such a nice way to end the evening (until the pretzel debacle). It sound great, and May can't come soon enough!

It was and I KNOW RIGHT. Ugh.... school needs to end and I need to be in SoCal RIGHT. NOW.

Me, showing up to this TR 3 months later.

kk.gif

Give me like an hour and I'll have my #thoughts for you

MY QUEEN. RETURNED. 20GayTeen has been #blessed.

These are just precious and absolutely perfect!! Love them, and can't believe you are lucky enough to head back so soon for another magical round of being a CM!!!

Thank you so much! And I know right? It's still so surreal but I'm so unbelievably excited ACK.

I'm sorry you were feeling so tired! Sometimes it's easy to lose your patience when you get to a certain point.

Indeed. And lose it, I did.

Glad you could get on Mission Breakout one last time! Your souvenier choice sounds perf!

It's so useful! Definitely coming back with me to Cali.

The Tea cups are so pretty at night! Yay for 2 rides on BTMRR to close the night!

They are! And yes, that was FABULOUS.

Tough end to the night :(

We got through it and the moments before were worth it. And I'll be coming back soon enough. :thumbsup2

These are novels so imma respond to the comments that elicited a fierce response

Yes to strong #choices. I'm glad you picked shirts that were perf for a perf vacation.

Always.

Do people actually set curfews on break? lol i'm team #uptill4am all day every day

I only do it because if I didn't, I'd be up till 9am and then wouldn't re-awake till 4pm and that's just messy.

I completely relate to your pre-west coast flight nerves. I was SO anxious when I flew by myself to Arizona for some reason! I mean, it was a connection, but I had already flown connection before. Idk what it was. I think it was the length that made me nervous? IDK. We lived!

And guess who's doing it again but this time with two suitcases and potentially nobody to pick them up? THIS QUEEN.

Me watching you thrive in WeHo:

latest

*sobbing*

You are SO FREAKIN CUTE and SUCH A WEST COAST SOUL this makes my heart SO HAPPY.

STAHP IT. THIS IS SO SWEET. WHY TF AM I STILL ON THE EAST COAST THO RN?????

"It was great getting to catch up with a CP friend face-to-face since I hadn't been able to see ANYONE, not even my closest friends down there since I left Orlando over a year ago." please dont remind me

Two words: Daddy. Kemuel.

The theatres... the pictures... the STARS... ZAC EFRON IN A BATHING SUIT... Your day in LA was so precious :sad::lovestruc

[:sad::sad::sad::sad:]

Your DLR first day look WAS A LEWK.

Really was. All my best photos came on day one.

The way you describe walking into DLR... :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

I had a vid but I don't know where it went. Or Raven took it idk It was a moment.

Okay arriving at Disneyland for the first time and heading straight to Starbies is a BIG, FAT, M O O D. THE FACT THAT IT'S A BLONDE VANILLA LATTE......... BIGGER, FATTER MOOD

BLONDE VANILLA LATTES ARE MY LIFE BLOOD

Poca being a super fun M&G and also commenting on your lewk.... a true LGBTQ+ ally

We stan a princess of #Pride.

I gasped out loud at "BERT." ICONIC. I scream @ the thought of Timmy, Mary, and Bert. The holy trinity.

Put Timmy next to Bert and then it's unholy ;)

DLR Fantasyland is your Element, and you were in your Element and the pictures were stunning.

MK's could never.

I'm still bitter about HM being closed while you were there. How. Dare.

SERIOUSLY.

"H I D A D D Y V A D E R" IM deactivating my DISboards acc

*Daddy Anakin.

I whined out loud @ your IASW pics. I miss my babies :(

The River of Indigenous Children misses you.

Here we go. DLR PP M&G time.

tenor.gif

"There was definitely a little crew of people waiting to meet him and we all were awkwardly made eye contact while waiting as if fighting for who would get to talk with him first and the longest. Pan fans are weird" I am FREAKING. CRYING. Why is this EXACTLY how I pictured a PP M&G at DL would go?!?!

I swear that is exactly what was happening while we wondered where the heck he was. Then how he got borderline accosted by everyone when he arrived... again, Pan Fans are PSYCHOTIC.

I don't typically watch the videos posted in TRs (oops lol) but I HAD to watch the snapchat you posted of the people... uh, dancing? stomping? and I'm SOBBING. This whole update is PURE GOLD.

I'm still trying to put together why that happened, but then I remember why do I care that much? And the beauty is in the mystery.

Your vids of Peter... I'm in LOVE. TIMMY+PETER=OTP 4EVER and Bert is SHOOK

ALL MY MANSES

Alsooooooo I just got v. happy again because you're going to be in DLR all summer. My west coast baby thrives for three month. So excited :hug:

xoxoxoxoxo

"Originally one was meant for @Newsies (who I may or may not just tagged because she hasn't kept up with this report), but she unfortunately didn't end up going to Disneyland with her college friend so she gave it to Raven instead."

I mean. Welp.

giphy-downsized.gif

Hehehehehehehehe Love you though. AND THAT GIF OMG

The CC and ToonTown adventures were V. Cute #SkinnyLegends

I am Mariah.

WHYYYY AM I SOBBBBBING OVER THE PIC OF YOU HUGGING MICKEY

Because we all were sobbing.

The picture of IASW in the dark might have actually made me cry oops

I'd be concerned if you didn't.

Honestly the "Show, much?" picture just accurately sums up my experience working @ WDW's PPF and that's all I have to say about that! :surfweb:

Oh.

DLR's fantasmic... AMAZING.

Gurl, that only covers half of it.

I'm glad Skipper John was everything you wanted to be AND MORE.

We stan a punny legend.

You had SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FIRST DAY! I'm going to break my first reaction post off here and keep reading because DIS will get V. Mad at me if I try to make a super huge post lmao

And I'm going to make a second post for my response to your reactions to the second half of this TR. :thumbsup2

I'm so glad you enjoyed Guardians!!!

GUARDIANS IS LIFE. (And I am Gamora.)

YOU BETTAH WORK in front of The Wheel!!!

SERVINNNNNNN

I feel you on RSR. Granted, I've never BEEN to DCA, but I feel so underwhelmed by what I've seen of it? Like. It's v. cute. It's not as thrilling as TT, which, like you said, was basically a prototype for this.

RSR is to you, what Happily Ever After is to me. Watch us have opposite reactions though.

Um. How. Dare. They. Cancel. The. Newsboy. Show?????????????? Do they know who you ARE??????????????? If I was in DCA with you while this happened I would have had major issues with GR lolzzzzzzz (jk but not really)

Lol the one time we go all "BUT I'M AN ANNUAL PASSHOLDER" on the plaids

If I had a family TALK SMACK about me after trying to cut me in line to meet Kristoff and Olaf I would have gone from Polly Pocket to Petty Betty in .00005 seconds

But that me.

"She was very friendly for an ice queen, a rather warm demeanor to off-set her icy but STUNNING lewk." okay... um....ME TOO, when I walk on campus at 7:00 am in all black with an iced latte

I'm

Oh heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy kristoff.......................... can he hop on his ice harvesting sled and slide into my dms??????

Omg please stop

THE NEWSBOYS BEING BACK OUT YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

AMAZING PICS OF MY BABIES

*still wishing you were there for that one*

Awwwww groot!!!!!!

Precious tree thingy

Heimlech's Chew Chew Train >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FOP

THE TEA (trademark)

Cap was a cahhhhyutie as well

And again... no padding... still beautiful.

i am verily #shookt over daisy

Forever SAME.

Third day starting out perf already. Blonde vanilla latte, Cars Land. AMAZING.

I'm a queen of consistency.

Now I want Mint Juleps and Beignets but what else is new

I just needs mines with the alcohols

REPRESSED MEMORIES OMG

I still can't.

I am so glad you had the best night. You deserved this amazing trip!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you angel! So happy you've finally caught up and gave the most iconic two part comment ever. EVER.

Kinzie definitely had the same feelings as me. It's lovely... Fantasmic's BETTER on so many levels.

So, there's a fun place to see Fantasmic (best for someone who has already seen it from the front). If you go up to the Rivers of America, across from Big Thunder, you can see the rafts before they go out. There won't be any spotlights but you can usually see enough of whats going on. My sister and I did it, and we saw the Monkeys (back before they were on stilts) doing all the same dances as Mickey was doing at the front, and then when they started doing their actual dance, we went along, and they were laughing and pointing at us, cheering along! The pirates and all the characters also wave right at you, since you are up high and there's normally so few people they can pick out individuals! And you can see the princesses running onto and off the rafts!

So, there's a fun place to see Fantasmic (best for someone who has already seen it from the front). If you go up to the Rivers of America, across from Big Thunder, you can see the rafts before they go out. There won't be any spotlights but you can usually see enough of whats going on. My sister and I did it, and we saw the Monkeys (back before they were on stilts) doing all the same dances as Mickey was doing at the front, and then when they started doing their actual dance, we went along, and they were laughing and pointing at us, cheering along! The pirates and all the characters also wave right at you, since you are up high and there's normally so few people they can pick out individuals! And you can see the princesses running onto and off the rafts!

Ooooo, that's cool. I'll definitely have to check that out once I'm back over in CA. I know at Studios, if you sit on the far left side you can see after Steamboat Willie goes by, Prince Eric putting the fireproof cover (looks like a trash bag) over Ariel before the finale so she doesn't get pelted by the pyro in the finale since she has to be "unhooked" from the boat so-to-speak. And I didn't realize the monkeys were on stilts now, it just looked like they got new costumes. I didn't realize a level difference. Interesting.

See Ya Real Soon West Coast... REAL Soon!
January 13th, 2018 & TR Wrap-Up

As I mentioned before, it was another early morning on this last day of West coast adventures. Not as early as the rest because I had an 11:40am flight, but still early because I needed to get up, get ready, pack some more, drive to the airport, get through the insanity that is LAX and into the terminal. So I was up at about 7:30/8am still doing all that, only having just fallen asleep at around 3/4am. Good times.

giphy.gif

As predicted, I did have to wake up a near unwake-able Kinzie to drive me to the airport. Alarms really don't work on her, but Timmys needing to get to airports work. Luckily I woke her up with time to spare before we needed to really get going so we also had time to get some food. During that time I scooted away as her mom was awake too and they had some business to deal with after the mess with the car last night and the refilling of gas. I was very tactful with how I managed myself around people and my own time crunch.

giphy.gif

After they had finished up with that and I was all packed, Kinzie and I headed out. I skipped out on breakfast by the way because I was just way too anxious about getting to LAX on time. Luckily, we had a fairly smooth drive over the LA highway taking in all those beautiful sights even if it was slightly cold and the draft was not being kind to moi. We eventually got to LAX where I gave Kinzie a quick hug goodbye even though I'd see her in a few days back at school and with that off into that infamous LAX insanity I went.

In all honesty, LAX wasn't that bad. They have you check your bags in right before getting into the airport so no having to lug that around. Getting through to security is a bit of a navigation since they try to spread out the crowds so I was being sent every which way, but I got through and had time to spare which meant I COULD EAT. After finding where my gate was, I set off to the nearby general store to pick up a sandwich. I knew I probably wouldn't eat it all at my gate and would like something for the 6/7 hour flight to hold me over so it was best to do a pick up. The sandwich (I don't remember exactly what type) hit the spot and that combined with social media catch-up help pass the time until we were being called for boarding.

Once again, they were asking for people to allow their carry-ons to be checked to go under the plane since it was a full flight and overhead space would be limited. Again, did not volunteer and I still found a place for my carry-on no problem. You just have to be ready to board that plane when called, no dilly-dallying.

IgnorantValidAngelwingmussel-size_restricted.gif

Unfortunately, my stroke of luck again with this only lasted until seating where the over-cleanly woman I was put next to on arrival was who I wish I was next to on return. This time I got stuck with over-cologned, still smelling like Tobacco and probably no baths because apparently straight men don't bathe Boston boy. I was not about him. Mostly because of the smell, I cannot stand tobacco and I'm pretty sure he was chewing some on the plane. Not positive, but HE WREAKED. Ugh, I tried to distract myself as best I could with music, sleep and eventually the masterpiece film that is Moulin Rouge.

However in the midst of that, the plane ended up having a situation. A girl collapsed on her way to the bathroom. Luckily a flight attendant caught her, but damn it was scary. The bathrooms were basically closed off as they tried to tend to her. It almost sounded for a moment they were going to have to land the plane to get her to a hospital. She was about my age too. Thank goodness all was well and she just spent the rest of the flight in her seat being well tended to. Guy smelling like a pack of Camels was getting way too concerned though, like creepily concerned after things mellowed out, another reason not to enjoy being seated next to him.

On the flight, I took a quick pic of the skyline as we moved through the time zones and saw the sunlight pass by...

Eventually, after an uneventful, bad smelling, but overall comfortable flight (no stomach issues), we landed back in Boston. I kinda freaked as we landed since coming into Logan, you go over water and I almost thought we were gonna land in there. I can swim, but in these clothes... nuh-uh. But no, we didn't make a Hudson landing, it was a normal landing. Once pulled into the gate, we were held up as they did allow the girl who fainted to get a medical escort off so she went first. Just more time with my favorite tobacco-stenched seating buddy eck Eventually, after back-up and all that, I got off and was officially back on the East coast. My dad and my sister Siobhan met me by the baggage carousel to help me get my bag. After that, it was back off driving into the winter wasteland of New England thus ending all West Coast/California/Disneyland/LA related adventures. Timmy needed his beauty sleep anyways.

However before we close this trip, I want to look back one last time on it all and where life has taken me. Y'know

Typical

Timmy

WRAP-UP!

If you had been talking to me way back before my CP and said, I'd be taking a trip to Disneyland like this on a whim, I'd say you were crazy. All of my trips, including my CP were looked at it and researched at least a year in advanced. They would be so planned out and have such a waiting game. This... I happened to be talking to Raven over DM on Instagram, she suggested I get my butt over to Disneyland, I happened to have the money and... here we are, April (maybe May by the time I post this?) 2018 and I have both U.S. parks under my belt. AND I'M ALREADY ON MY WAY TO WORK HERE FOR A WHOLE SUMMER. Like wow, life comes at you REAL FAST. Ferris Bueller really knew what he was talking about when he said that.

It's interesting how Disney seems to pop up at various turning points in my life. My first visit to Disney came right before I graduated from middle school. It was at that time, my mentality became very focused on myself, trying to figure out who I was outside of what people thought of me and how that was going to factor into the first major transition in my life (sorry elementary school into middle school really isn't that big a switch minus getting lockers). Then, came my graduation trip which was basically a send off to my high school self. I mean... it kinda made me realize how the closeness with some friends I had when high school began had dwindled. Frankly I'm sure they may be even more nonexistent as friend. It allowed me the freedom to be who I wanted and as a result, some friends stayed close and some have gone and have continued to go. Not everyone you become friends with stays your friend.

Then, there was my CP which catapulted a lot of turning points. Having to be self-sufficient and be more responsible for myself, it kinda was a wake-up call to me as I realized the maturity I lacked as well as the backbone I needed to fulfill the maturity I wanted to exude. My CP was a roller coaster of an experience and one of the most impactful. I don't think I'd have my head on as tightly as I do now if I hadn't done my CP nor would I be as happy with how I surround myself with these days.

Then, came this trip... First time on the West Coast. First time paying for an entire vacation. First time flying back and forth on my own, not even a friend with me. First time not even staying on property. First time at Disneyland. First time in California. It's been mentioned before all of these, but wow it was a whole new world I was entering into. It was weird not doing the usual Disney things and not even going to Disney straight off the plane. Like... even the first night before I moved into Vista Way on my CP, we were in Disney Springs. Guess Hollywood broke my tradition, which was totally fine with me! California's been a destination on my list long before I realized Disney was there so it was not a downside and honestly it really added to the whole experience.

Disneyland is really so so different from Disney World. I can't stress that enough because it's always a comparison, but in every comparison I made I found mostly contrasts. Yeah like little things like attractions were carbon copies but even in those were subtle differences. It was crazy. For a moment, I'm not sure I'd have fallen in love with it, but I really did. The atmosphere is what really got me. Disney World is such a vacation destination, there's a tension to that, that's always there. I think it's why emotions are so heightened and why it will always have a special place in my heart. It's also a place where I definitely felt myself in the worst emotionally unstable place. I don't think that could happen at Disneyland. It felt almost like a place to go in the midst of just having a day out. It almost made it hard for me to take on my usual go-go-go Commando touring style attitude hence why my trip partners were so pushy. I wanted to take it all in. It felt like the environment wanted me to really relish in this laidback atmosphere. And frankly I wish I did more because the moments I did were definitely the best moments of the trip.

But anyways, I'm getting off-topic. This trip really opened my eyes to what traveling and adventuring is about and what makes it fun. The spontaneity. The just going for it. It's what I've always loved. As of late, I've been pretty attached to Disney. Like it's probably been since my Junior year of high school that I've gone somewhere that didn't involve a Disney park. College wasn't even my first time in Saratoga Springs oddly enough. I think this trip really sparked a wanderlust in me. It's always been there. There are so many places I've wanted to see, but I just have grown really attached to Disney and frankly I don't think wherever I go in the world it will be without a Disney incentive, but I really want to see the world. I want to go to Tokyo, London, Florence, Hong Kong, Hawaii, etc. etc. I know it's gonna be awhile since I've waited until post-college when I'm REALLY off on my own, but I'm really seeing life and the world in a whole new way. There's so much out there and it's such a waste not to take advantage and I'm ready to do that I really am. In the words of the NYC Newsboys of 1899, "The world is yer erster."

Alright, enough of my sentimentalism, I'm bringing back an old favorite with...

TIMMY'S TEERS OF TERRIFIC SOMETIMES TERRIBLE TIDBITS FROM TARRIES IN THE LAND
*see what I did there*

The last time I did this was on my TR from 4 years ago. Wowza. If you're not familiar, it is my countdown of my top ten favorite things I did on a trip but with a cooler more extra title just like MOI. So let's get on with it shall we?

#10: LIGHTING UP THE NIGHT AT THE PIER AND IN CARS LAND

There's just something so magical about Disney at night. I can't explain it. I've lived there and I still can't explain what's so amazing about how Disney lights a place. And frankly, there's a special type of pixie dust floating around Paradise Pier (to-be Pixar Pier) and Cars Land. It's so perfect how these are lit up. It fits the theming and it's sooo DISNEY. I had so much fun taking photos of it all and admiring it. THIS is the magic I want to spend more time in at the Disneyland parks. THIS.

#9: NO RAINING ON MY HOLLYWOOD PARADE

I couldn't not include at least ONE of my non-Disney adventures. Running around in the rain along the Hollywood Walk of Fame is something Raven & I won't soon forget. If there was ever a moment Timmy was ACTUALLY a crazy tourist that was it. That was definitely it. I regret nothing though. NOTHING.

#8: THE FIRST LADIES OF DISNEY

First, Minnie apparently RECOGNIZED ME?! Then I got to watch Daisy STRUT HER STUFF down the Hollywoodland strip?!?!? Then we had our own little fashion forward PHOTOSHOOT?!?!?!?! I just... I can't with the first ladies of Disney. I can't. They are so unbelievably gag-worthy. I miss them so much already.

#7: MAGICAL STARBUCKS MORNINGS

Click to watch!

Starbucks is honestly my new happy place and my love really started at the Disney parks especially during this trip. Every time I get the chance to stop for a Blonde Vanilla Latte (at the local Starbucks that has a display OF THE DISNEY WORLD STARBUCKS MUGS. ALL FOUR.), I swear I can hear the Main Street loop. Ugh, these were such a blessing and so necessary to getting through this wild vacation. Praise be unto Sbux.

#6: THE FABULOUS CAST MEMBERS OF WEST COAST DISNEY

I love my Florida fam of CMs, but West Coast is coming for their necks. We had like one or two meh experiences but they weren't BAD just meh and they were like the majority of what I experience at Disney World. Everyone's just so much nicer at Disneyland and so willing to be extra magical. I couldn't believe it. From Cat at Map to the he-whose-name-I-forgot out-and-about with princes and puppies to the hilarious CMs at Mission: Breakout... I'm so ready and blessed to consider myself in their ranks. Keep doing what your doing, kings and queens!

#5: THE LOML -- THE MATTERHORN

All I have to say on this is... I stan 4ever. *insert video of the Wal Mart yodeling boy here*

#4: ALL THE MARVEL!

MISSION BREAKOUT. CAP. SPIDEY AND HIS REPRESSED MEMORIES. THE WILDNESS OF THOR & LOKI. I'm so ready for a Marvel Land. Even if it means cutting out the ICONIC Heimlich's Chew Chew Train, I'm ready for it. Especially since I've now seen EVERY MARVEL FILM. Currently on the route to binge-watch Jessica Jones and Daredevil since I fell behind on both. And I have tickets to see Infinity War the day prior to release. What is life but MARVELous.

#3: BEST. JUNGLE. CRUISE. EVER.

I know I shouted out to the fab CMs of the Disneyland Resort, but this needed its own slot. Who will ever forget the tear-inducing hilarity of Kinzie getting read for filth with rock puns? WHO WILL EVER COME CLOSE TO BEATING THAT? And I rest my case. Not take any of this for granite.

#2: REUNION WITH THE BOSS MAN

Mickey obviously means THE WORLD to all of us Disney fans. He means nearly more to anyone who has ever worked at a Disney park because WE WORKING FOR HIM. Little did I know how much that would affect me until I had a whole room watching me while Mickey & I were having all the moments and living our best lives. Ugh, there just will NEVER EVER be a better boss like him (although we ALL know who the REAL BOSS is.)

Just for effect, let's wait a moment and list off some HMs before I give you the number one "tidbit" of the trip...

Honorable Mentions:
Surprisingly Fun Meet With The Destructive Frozen Sisters, The Walls of the Disneyland Resort, Daddy Vader, Red's Apple Freeze Magic, Red Light Green Light with Peter & Cap, WeHo Brunch, Animation Academy, Newsies and Mint Juleps & Mickey Beignets

And the number one spot goes to...

#1: PERFECT VIEWING FOR FANTASMIC!!!!

Click to watch!

Fantasmic never held too much of a special place in my heart at Disney World. I never really got the hype. I would cry over it but reasons other than the show. At Disneyland, I got it. Sitting there, holding hands with Raven and Kinzie as our eyes lit up with wonder over this AWE-INSPIRING and AMAZING SPECTACLE completely taken out of the real world into a world of imagination and magic... it brought me back to why I love Disney so much. To those first moments I was in a Disney park. Every time I watch the show now, I tear up almost immediately. It's near impossible to explain how I felt during that viewing in so few words yet I'm nearing a paragraph now WOW. It was just the perfect Disney moment and I don't think I could describe it better. Oh y'all, I'm sure you FOR SURE know where to find me this summer on the nightly. Don't even kid yourself.

:maleficen

I guess that's it then for this trip report. As always, there's a WHAT NEXT?! Which is an even BIGGER what next this time, even when I dropped the bomb about my CP post-CP. Of course, you all know I'm leaving for a summer in California to return to my dream of continuing to work for the Walt Disney Company. Will that entail a TR or some documentation of sorts? Well...

You'll have to wait and see.

Otherwise, you know where to find me: @thatdisneykween

After all that though I come back home one last time, finish school and... probably back to Disney idk I have so much I want to do now! I'm super stressed now and days are HARD, but I'm keeping my chin up because I know what lies just around the river bend. I'm in a good enough place that hardships rarely get in the way now of what really matters to me and what keeps me going. I just want to wish you all that same level of serenity and happiness!

Thank you all so much for following along. You are all such a lovely, wonderful group of people that I feel so so lucky to call my friends. I only hope I'll be able to see more of you around the parks because as you know I'll always be back in some capacity whether working or playing. It's hard to keep this Disney Queen away very long anymore. My wish is that I really was able to once again continue to spread the magic even more than Disney already does and in my own special way with all my crazy stories and meanderings (a word I've realized I use A LOT). I'm not sure when I'll be writing a trip report or if I will again. Something tells me this time my returns to Disney will be far more long term than a simple report could handle, but don't worry wherever I go, I promise I'll make sure you'll follow. It's truly never goodbye, but only see you real soon!

Thank you once again for being a party to another recounting of my Disney adventures. It continues to be a flawlessly memorable time.

And, as always, have a magical day!

~"We are just getting started."~

:tinker:

The. End.

It felt almost like a place to go in the midst of just having a day out. It almost made it hard for me to take on my usual go-go-go Commando touring style attitude hence why my trip partners were so pushy. I wanted to take it all in. It felt like the environment wanted me to really relish in this laidback atmosphere. And frankly I wish I did more because the moments I did were definitely the best moments of the trip.
Yup, definitely this!

I'm glad you had a great time and can't wait to see you soon! Don't know if I'll be able to get to DL between you arriving and me leaving for France, but I'll try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!