Everything You Need To Know About Discount Codes

I just received a Unique offer code for resorts Jan-June 2017. When I tried to use it to book a resort, I picked Beach Club. The offer it gave me was only 15% off the room, not 30%. Anyone know why this would be the case? I closed out and cancelled the booking.

Funny thing, though. Less than 10 minutes later I received a call from Florida on my cell. I didn't answer, but I think it was from Disney--do they follow up like that????

did the pin codes sent on 1/31 expire? mine keeps saying that information doesn't match. I know I am using the correct last name and zip code. I just linked our tickets today and I know what is on my account!

did the pin codes sent on 1/31 expire? mine keeps saying that information doesn't match. I know I am using the correct last name and zip code. I just linked our tickets today and I know what is on my account!
I don't think they expired. I would just call and speak with someone personally. I'm sure they can straighten things out

I called about the exact same thing, the CM said for some reason the computer system sent out discount codes early and as a result they are not linked to anything which is why when you try to log in it says your info doesn't match. They informed me that this discount would more than likely be applicable to travel in August / September time but wouldn't be out for a while.

I'm looking for July discounts so was disappointed the 30% wouldn't work!!

I just got one in the mail yesterday...it's the "official" one...but they forgot to put in the "unique offer code"! Plus, the link just wraps back around to the email. It's like opening a present with nothing in the box, sadly.

If we book early and discounts are offered at a later date-are we more or less married to our original reservations or can we take advantage of the discounts.

Are we less likely to receive a unique PIN offer if we have already booked a room at the std rate? Trying to decide if I should book now for Feb 2018 or wait and see if they send a PIN. Think logging in and adding the room to my cart but not checking out would have any bearing on offers sent?

I just got a code from Jan-Jun 1, 2019... my first code in about 8 years!!! Link worked but I was looking for later in June or July... bummer!

I just got a code from Jan-Jun 1, 2019... my first code in about 8 years!!! Link worked but I was looking for later in June or July... bummer!
Is it better than the deals Disney just put out? Canadians seem to get the UOCs a few weeks later and I was just about to book using the current deals.

Is it better than the deals Disney just put out? Canadians seem to get the UOCs a few weeks later and I was just about to book using the current deals.

Mine says save up to 30% for stays most nights from January 1 thru March 9. Save up to 25% on rooms most nights from March 10 thru Jun 1... book by Jan 25.the. It then breaks it down by resorts

Mine says save up to 30% for stays most nights from January 1 thru March 9. Save up to 25% on rooms most nights from March 10 thru Jun 1... book by Jan 25.the. It then breaks it down by resorts
Thanks! Is POR more than 10% discount before March 9?

Im 100% sure it's already answered, but I didn't see it on the front page. Can you give the codes to others? I received one today but we are already booked with purchased DVC points for that time frame.

I already booked a vacation (2nd time with the family going down), Feb 26-Mar 5 2019. I see there are offers for the time frame I am going now. Can the offer no be applied to my vacation (it looks like I can, but do not want to lose anything I already have)? It look like the offer is for a different resort then we have. Booked ASM but shows it is available for All star sports (the acronym does not look good in letter...lol) I am sure this is answered somewhere in the thread but did not feel like reading all the pages...lol I just want to be sure before I do anything.

I already booked a vacation (2nd time with the family going down), Feb 26-Mar 5 2019. I see there are offers for the time frame I am going now. Can the offer no be applied to my vacation (it looks like I can, but do not want to lose anything I already have)? It look like the offer is for a different resort then we have. Booked ASM but shows it is available for All star sports (the acronym does not look good in letter...lol) I am sure this is answered somewhere in the thread but did not feel like reading all the pages...lol I just want to be sure before I do anything.
You can take a look at what's available for what prices on MyDisneyExperience.com. Go to your reservation. On the right side, you'll see Start Check-in and Change Reservation ---which you will choose. From there, you'll see the list of areas you may alter. Don't worry, you can test things out without changing your original. Nothing changes until you move on to a confirmation page where the changes you're about to make are listed for you. (At least --that last part, it was that way before the site structure changed this week.) In any case, you can play around with possible new offers, resorts, etc without confirming (changing) anything. I do it daily.

You can take a look at what's available for what prices on MyDisneyExperience.com. Go to your reservation. On the right side, you'll see Start Check-in and Change Reservation ---which you will choose. From there, you'll see the list of areas you may alter. Don't worry, you can test things out without changing your original. Nothing changes until you move on to a confirmation page where the changes you're about to make are listed for you. (At least --that last part, it was that way before the site structure changed this week.) In any case, you can play around with possible new offers, resorts, etc without confirming (changing) anything. I do it daily.

Thanks!!! I will give it a shot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!