Ewr - Mco $168 Rt!

TapCat

Mouseketeer
Phew, the waiting paid off. Just booked late Nov./early Dec. on Continental from Newark to Orlando for $168 RT! Could have gotten it down to $159 but there's no way we would have made that 6:55 a.m. flight! LOL! Hope this helps someone!

Tapcat, that's a great deal! I've never managed to get anything under $200 from Newark, probably because we usually fly the July4th week. What days is the fare for?

I guess the trick with Continental is to wait. Everytime I tried to book with them, the prices were outrageous! Just booked with Delta last week for $167 ns r/t out of LGA.(6:10am flight!) Continental's price was $650 or something for one ticket!:eek:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hi Cindala,
We're going down on Nov. 29 and coming back on Dec. 8. Your price is great too, and LGA is pretty convenient from Lodi, right? When are you going? Soon I hope!
Best,
TapCat

That is a great deal!!! I got a flight for end of this month for 140.50 out of Newark. Looking to go again when the kids have off in November for teachers convention...hope i can get a great rate then too......I am flying Continental. Have a great trip everyone!!! :)

Not soon enough!! July 4th week seems like such a long time to wait. Have fun on your trip!;)

Great rate from EWR! My next flight isn't until May 8, but I bought my Delta tickets (need Delta, have skymiles account) this week and got a rate of $185. Best I've ever gotten from EWR to MCO. Oh, and although we are flying out at 7 a.m. by choice...the later flights were the same rate this far out. A 7 a.m. departure gets us to MCO at 9:50 a.m. Pick up the rental car (Dollar onsite) and we're there in enough time to eat lunch in WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter