Exact location of DVC Parking at Grand Californian?

SherylLC

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me EXACTLY where it is? I'm sending guests to use my DVC but I've never been there. IS it immediately next to Paradise Pier Hotel? TIA!

It is right across the street from the Grand Californian hotel. In this map screen shot (sorry for the blurriness) it's the lot across the street from the hotel and right under the AMC theatre.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 11.49.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 11.49.06 AM.png
    373.7 KB · Views: 48
Recommend going to front and drop off your luggage before self parking as it is a walk across a busy street with everyone from Paradise Pier walking that way to go to the theme park. If you have a handicap placard there are about 10 parking spots near the front but they are gone quickly.

The entrance to the VGC parking lots is directly across from the entrance into the VGC hotel. So depending on the direction you are coming from, for example, if you were going to take a left turn into VGC you would instead take a right turn into the lot. There are attendants at the lot who can direct your guests into the correct location for VGC parking. If I recall correctly they do want to see a room key. I've only parked there twice - usually skip a rentla and take a shuttle or Uber.

So do you have to check in first before parking?

No, if you are fine lugging your stuff across the street, you can just tell them you’re checking in and they’ll allow you into the parking lot.

They have a very small parking lot just for check in near the main entrance. We usually park there, check in, and then move the car to the lot across the street

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!