Excactly when does the FOTL access change?

brando5111

Mouseketeer
Were staying at the HRH in Oct. and the reason we booked there was for the room key pass for the rides (were only spending 1 day on IOA) - then off to disney for the remainder of the week....without the pass - we will probably skip - I hear the lines are outrageous...any info is appreciated...

Brando:eek:

I've seen rumors that it's changing but HRH reservations still states express access all day every day. Those just back say that FOTL is still in place. The website still advertises FOTL as all day. The guys/girls that work there are convinced that the policy will change but noone seems to know when. The logical time would be when the Royal Pacific comes online but that won't be till next year. Maybe the big-wigs are trying to figure out how to handle the public backlash that will surely take place when the new policy is announced given that lot of folks booked months back thinking they would enjoy FOTL on their trip. We will be there in October at HRH and probably have a 50/50 chance of still having the present FOTL system in place. We have been reminded by an apparent employee on this site that the "fine print" allows them to change the policy at will. They probably can but I and others don't have to like it!!!

Thanks for the info Disneydoc -

Hopefully we will both be able to enjoy FOTL access on our vacations!

Brando:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter