Excited!!

rie'smom

<font color=green>"Always let your conscience be y
Tomorrow,we move from the Swan to the BWV. It will be our first trip home!!!!!!!! Our villa is a 2bd with a Boardwalk view. This might be the only time that I spend so many points for a stay but the first time,I'm blowing and going!! Just had to share with those who understand. :)

Have a wonderful time we will be hitting the BCV for the first time in a week .

Hope your maiden trip to BWV (and a BW view, no less!!) is magical. Be forewarned: you are going to be spoiled, so adding-on may be in your future.
P.S. Do so wish I were in your shoes!

How exciting for you!! I hope you have a great time. Please let me know how the view is. We are staying in a 1 bdr. bw view in July for 3 nights and I can't wait.

Poor DH has to wait for September for his first BW view. I've been there twice in studios, once on the 5th floor in the first "Crest of the Wave" balcony, and once above the River Brew, and I know you are going to love it, especially in a 2 br.

Lucky you !!! You are going to LOVE it!! We'll be heading 'home' for our 4th stay in a 2BR BWview at the end of Sept (after DH and I spend a nice quiet weekend at the Dolphin enjoying F&W, the rest of our crew flies in on Sunday) - ENJOY!! My fav thing is having my cup of morning tea on the balcony watching the 'world' come alive!!:goodvibes

I'll upload some pics when I get home. We are almost at the end of the long hallway. There are only 2 rooms beyond us. It's a great walk-I've met some nice people on our treks!. We have a lovely view of Spaceship Earth. Tonight, I'm staying in while my niece takes my DD and hers to MGM. I think that I'll be able to see the fireworks.
The room is lovely. All 4 of us laid on the sleeper sofa to watch a movie last night. If anyone knows the manufacturer,I'd love to know. I love that you don't have to remove the cushions when it's unfolded. This would be great in my family room.
Thanks everyone for all the good reviews when I was wondering which resort to buy. BWV is a great fit!!!

I have yet to splurge on a 2 bedroom at the WLV, having stayed in studios several times and a 1 bedroom twice. I hope you have a wonderful time and enjoy the fireworks tonite - I'm jealous. Illuminations are my favorite. I also plan to stay at BWV or BCV when I get tired of WLV - but I don't see that happening anytime soon. Enjoy your stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter