Excursions

jeanniec

DIS Veteran
Hi guys (or y'all, depending on where you live)! This is kind of a first time cruiser question even tho the Antigua cruise will be our 3rd DCL cruise and we just did a 10-day Celebrity cruise last year (shame on us!).

I suppose this is somewhere in my cruise literature, but what is the deal about booking excursions prior to sailing? 60 days ahead seems to be stuck in my mind for some reason. Can you book online? Where do you find the information to book online - I don't remember seeing anything about excursions on the DCL website, altho now that I think about it, I haven't visited the website for a while. Maybe I should go look there. Also, do most of you DCL vets book your excursions thru Disney or do them on your own? Much less expensive, I hear, but with just the two of us, we have never felt adventuresome enuf to go off on our own.

Jean

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter