Exercise Facility Question

tyusik

Earning My Ears
Will be on the magic 19th January.
Have a question on the exercise facility for someone that has been recently.

Is there an elliptical trainer in the exercise facility?
I like this one because it is easy on the knees, otherwise I guess it will be back to jogging while on board. Speaking of which, is there an outside 'route' to take around the deck like some other ships?
What time does the exercise room open in the morning, since I would like to go before the rest of the family wakes up?

Thanks in advance for your reply,
B

No, no elliptical trainer, just treadmills, lifecycles and I think a rowing machine for aerobic workouts. Plus weight machines, stair stepper and free weights. The health club usually opens around 7:00 am. :)

There is a walking/running path on the Promenade Deck, Deck 4, that is mostly outside.

Enjoy! :)

Dear B:

No, there is not an eliptical machine on the ship. In fact, the exercise facilities are pretty poor.

There are about six treadmills that face some TVs, plus one or two stair masters. One of them has a video monitor on it that lets you race against the comptuter. Besides that, there are some dumbells and a bench (doesn't hold a barbell, and there are no barbells anyway). There are also a few weight machines.

All in all, the facilities, again, are poor.

For jogging, go to deck four, where there is track.

Hope this helps.

Chip

we have pictures of the workout room on our website

the jogging track is on deck 4, so you can jog even if it's raining out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter