exercise

chrisd596

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if there are any basketball courts near the Vero Beach resorts, the Boardwalk or by the Wilderness Lodge resorts. My kids love to practice every day and I told them I'd check it out.
Thanks for the help.

You could probably find this information on the WDW official site where they list the resort amenties.....I don't know the answer off hand, but I bet there are basketball courts somewhere at WDW!

My children used the basketball courts a Vero. They are on the other side of the road near the tennis courts.

Not sure about BW or OKW

Tigger

I don't recall seeing basketball courts at any of the WDW resorts. However, I know they have them at Disney' Wide World Sports. There is an admission charge. Fort Wilderness may have them I would suggest calling them. I hope the boys find courts somewhere. Good luck and enjoy!

There are backboards (not full courts) in some of the loops in the Fort Wilderness resort. I know the 2500 loop, Cedar Circle, has one )or at leaset it did in 1998>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter