Expedia package, park reservation

Ms Poppins

I'm sure I'm very affected by all this Disney talk
Hi, I’m thinking of booking to visit in October. I’ve found a good deal on Expedia for Cheyenne including park tickets.

It’s not clear on the DLP site if you still need to make a park reservation if booked via a third party. As it’s an on-site hotel/ticket package I’d assume we don’t need to make a separate park reservation however I’d rather not assume, lol.

I will check with Expedia but I know that information might not be correct and wondered if anyone has any experience with this? I know it’s all new.
Thanks

I don't know for sure, but it sounds like your hotel stay will ensure your entry - like using an easypass for EMH's. Cheyenne in October sounds very tempting! We were supposed to be checking into the newly refurbished HNY today - too sad! (going to center parks instead!) Are you sure Disney isn't cheaper, I find if you change dates better offers crop up, their cancellation policy also sounds good, although expedia are good too. They refunded us our Paris hotel (the other part of our summer trip) with no problem.
Happy planning!

Oh, such a shame you’re missing out on HNY, that’s on our list too.

Disney always used to have best price but I have a discount code for Expedia which reduces the price. Their cancellation policy is better too; cancel up until the day of check in with full refund. Disney says cancellation 7 days prior.

Hope you enjoy your time in Centre Parks.

Wow, just had a look their additional cost for tickets above room only is much less in October than at other times - go for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!