Experiences with 3rd party tickets and booking new FD deal?

khmoorefield

Earning My Ears
Anyone have experience with the new FD deal and previously purchased 3rd party tickets? Am I right in understanding we would have to buy 2-day tickets from Disney to create the FD package? Wondering if it would be a full-price 2 day ticket or if I could "add on" those days to be eligible for the package? I tried to call WDW this morning and it was a 2.5 hour wait...not happening right now, will try again later!

Oh, I think I just answered on the ticket sticky.

I agree with above. I'd assume you need to purchase a full ticket, not just "adding" days to an existing ticket. Whether it's a 2-day ticket or they will allow a 1-day ticket isn't specified so you'll have to ask, but I would buy the shortest length ticket allowed and save it for a credit towards a future visit.

ETA: I just read another post where someone has confirmed the minimum requirement is a 2-day ticket.

Enjoy your rescheduled vacation!

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with the new FD deal and previously purchased 3rd party tickets? Am I right in understanding we would have to buy 2-day tickets from Disney to create the FD package? Wondering if it would be a full-price 2 day ticket or if I could "add on" those days to be eligible for the package? I tried to call WDW this morning and it was a 2.5 hour wait...not happening right now, will try again later!
Yes you have to rebook with minimum 2 day tickets

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter