Experiences with MFSR SR line

The SR experience may change once MF goes onto the FP system on Feb 19. I did SR multiple times on my last trip in September 2019. There are 2 sets of stairs once to go into the SR line . One is straight ahead the other you go to the left which is so behind you. I even managed to ride it by myself once got to finally be the pilot.

Do you know if you missed most of the "preshow" as previously indicated?

I’ve done single rider and standby multiple times. Single rider line goes through a dedicated lightly themed hall and up some stairs, is given their assignment, and sent into the last room (the lounge). From there you go down a hall with your group, get final instructions on a video screen, and then board. You don’t even get a glimpse of the rest of the queue/preshow.

We have fp’s for Mickey/Minnie Runaway Railway for one of our days at HS and Slinky Dog Dash for the other day. We would also like to get Millenium Falcon in. It is just the two of us. Has anyone used the single rider line? Is it a really long wait like the regular line or does it go faster like the fp line? How long are the wait times running in the regular line.

We have fp’s for Mickey/Minnie Runaway Railway for one of our days at HS and Slinky Dog Dash for the other day. We would also like to get Millenium Falcon in. It is just the two of us. Has anyone used the single rider line? Is it a really long wait like the regular line or does it go faster like the fp line? How long are the wait times running in the regular line.
merged you to the existing thread
the standby line right now starts at around 90 min in the morning and then varies through the day but end of the night it has been consistently under 45 min even during the busy Presidents week
FP line is usually about a 5 to 10 min wait until you hit the pre show
SR line varies depending on configuration of standby groups, but they will close SR line if it extends to the entrance of the building, usually the SR queue is anywhere from walk on to 30 min, you skip the preshow with the SR and will not be able to request any specific position

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!